18th September 2012, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

What syllabus should I prepare for SET Exam in Political Science?

what is the procedure to appear for set exam even i want to about syllabus of set exam for political science.

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for SET or NET exam for Lectureship after completing M.A Political Science
  2. How to prepare for the entrance exam of Political Science? What is the syllabus?
  3. Eligibility & syllabus for SET/NET exam? How to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  5. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  6. How can I prepare for NET and which books are the best for NET exam Political Science or Reasoning?
  7. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  8. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing MA in Political Science?
  9. List of best books for political science according to new syllabus
  10. SET and NET papers for English Literature and Political Science?
  11. How to prepare for SET exam in History? Syllabus and the books to be referred?
  12. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  13. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am going to take admission in B.A Political Science
  14. What is the syllabus for UPPSC? I am a 35 years old student
  15. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  16. NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?
  18. What syllabus should I prepare for SET Exam in Physical Science?
26th July 2017, 09:46 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for SET Exam in Political Science?

You have to study following for preparing SET Exam in Political Science.

PAPER -I:

a) General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude

PAPER-II:

a) Political Theory and Thought
b) Comparative Politics and Political Analysis
c) Indian Government and Politics
d) Public Administration
e) International Relations

PAPER-III:

Unit 1 to Unit 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?