9th June 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Air Hostess job after B.Tech degree

I am a B.Tech final year student. My height is 158 cms. I have fair color complexion. My age is 21. Please tell me how to apply for Air Hostess.

10th June 2017, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air Hostess job after B.Tech degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Tech final year student. My height is 158 cms. I have fair color complexion. My age is 21. Please tell me how to apply for Air Hostess.

Eligibility to apply for the Air Hostess job is a pass in 10+2 or a graduate degree. Candidates should be less than 25 years of age to apply for the post. They should hold an Indian Passport. Candidate’s height should be 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height. Candidates should be unmarried and should be fluent in English and Hindi. Candidates should be fit to fly physically and mentally. They have to apply for an Air Hostess job through the airline’s websites. Candidates should have pleasing personality and good appearance. They should have a pleasant voice, positive attitude, sense of humor and good physique to become an air hostess.
10th June 2017, 01:16 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air Hostess job after B.Tech degree

To become an air hostess the candidate must have a few qualities like the candidate must have fair complexion, must have 5 feet and 2 inches or 158 cm of approx height, must have fluency in English, Hindi or any foreign language, the age of the candidate must be in between 17 years to 26 years. The eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
You need to appear for the entrance examination and have to pass it in order to get admission in the aviation institute where you will get training after getting well trained the institute will arrange the campus where HR of different aviation companies will come to take interview if you crack the interview you will get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?