19th December 2011, 11:07 AM
sudhir bhanu

How to apply for B.Sc in Mass Communications after completion of 12th class?

How to apply for BSc mass communication ? My daughter will take her 12th board in March 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  2. How to become a Journalist after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college is best to do Ph.D in mass communication after completion of PG course in mass communication?
  4. Colleges in Ahmedabad offer Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  5. Which field of MBA should i choose after completing mass communication?
  6. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  7. Details about mass communication after 12th with BiPC? -- [New]
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata?
  9. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  10. Can I do Mass Communications after 10+2? Job Opportunities in Defence after completion of M.Com?
  11. Can I apply for English Print Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communications, Delhi being a student will be giving 12th Board Exams in March 2012? Procedure to apply for this course? Syllabus and Date of this Entrance Exam?
  12. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  13. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  14. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  15. What should I do to get a job in advertising and media field after M.A in Geography?
  16. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  17. Can mass communication be done after passing class 12th
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
19th December 2011, 06:18 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: How to apply for B.Sc in Mass Communications after completion of 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhir bhanu View Post
How to apply for BSc mass communication ? My daughter will take her 12th board in March 2012.

BSc in MCAJ + News Reporting / Anchoring Mass communication and media studies have become the most demanding courses these days due to enormous scope of career opportunities for journalists and other media professionals in TV, newspaper, radio, internet. To become a successful media professional, practical skills are required along with through knowledge of history and industry of mass communication and its functioning. To fulfil this need we offer the following degree | diploma and shot term courses in mass communication. This course trains students to become a media professional in the field of print, radio or television with a firm grounding in creativity, technical know-how and a huge amount of professional level of practical training. Students are trained in fully equipped professional labs fitted with modern software's used by the industry. Additionally, there are enrichment programmes through workshops, industry interaction, internships and visits to various media houses.

SYLLABUS
· History & Industry of Mass Communication
· Communication & Soft Skills
· Print Media & Photo Journalism
· Reporting & Editing
· Computer Application for Journalism
· Reporting Techniques & Skills
· TV Journalism & Programme Formats
· Television Production: Idea to Screen
· Basic of camera, Lights and Sound
· Advertising: Concepts and Principles
· Advertising through Print, Radio & Television
· Operation and Handling of Video Equipment
· Event Management: Principles and Methods
· Organization and Management
· Cyber Journalism
· Public Relations
· World Media Scenario
· Contemporary Media Technology
· Radio
· Government Information System

Eligibility: Class 12th. Those appearing in 12th exam also eligible. Admission subject to clearing of 12th exam. Test followed by interview.
Objective:
Journalism is concerned with the collection and dissemination of news through the print and electronic media. Career in journalism is a prestigious as well as highly paid profession. The opportunities in journalism are endless. At the same time, a job in this field has become more challenging. Mass Communication is one of the processes of communication operating in the society at a wider level. Electronic media with its various forms has upgraded the study of Mass Communication, Journalism and Advertising.

A qualified professional can take up a job of educating, informing, persuading, interpreting, and guiding. Working in print media offers the opportunities to be a news reporter, an editor, a feature writer, a photojournalist, etc. Electronic media offers great opportunities of being a News Reporter, News Editor, News Reader, Programme Anchor, Interviewer, Cameraman, Producer, Director etc. Advertising is a line for a creative and artistic person. Planning, designing or promoting a product, all fall under the purview of advertising. You can also apply online. For more information
click herehttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
18th February 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc in Mass Communications after completion of 12th class?

i am appearing for 12th this year from science but i want to switch to arts and do B.A in journalism.what shall i do?
11th May 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc in Mass Communications after completion of 12th class?

Am finishing my Bsc in history and international studies by April 2015 can I then do masters in mass communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?