4th May 2011, 10:23 AM
anushka cc

How to apply for BSc in Du or Hansraj College? Last date of application?

sir how can i apply for bsc in du or hansraj college....what is the last date....is it good to do bsc from this college????????

Related Questions:
  1. Online application form is available for admission in B.Sc Zology at Hansraj college?
  2. List of recognized colleges for MSc in Forensic after doing BSc in Life Sciences from Hansraj College?
  3. Is there any scope in BSc Hons Chemistry after doing from Delhi University or Hansraj College?
  4. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
  6. Colleges offering MSc Genetics in Post Graduation? I have done BSc Zoology Hons from Hansraj College
  7. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Com in SRCC, Hindu College, Hansraj College and Loyola College being a B.Com graduate of IGNOU?
  9. How to take admission in B.Com 1st year?
  10. How to study BSc Nursing in government college in Tamilnadu? Date of application form sale?
  11. Last date for the application for UGET exam for BSc MLT is over, how to apply now?
  12. Can I get admission in Hansraj college for B.Com(H) having scored 91% in CBSE Board? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?
  14. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  15. List of government colleges offering MPT and the dates of the entrance exams?
  16. Can I apply in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with PCB, computer and english?
  17. Which are the subjects of English honors in Hansraj College?
  18. Date of sale of application for BSc in Physics in Stephens College?
11th October 2011, 10:24 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to apply for BSc in Du or Hansraj College? Last date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anushka cc View Post
sir how can i apply for bsc in du or hansraj college....what is the last date....is it good to do bsc from this college????????
Dear friend yes this is totally depend on you want to take admisssion in Hansraj college.............

That's why this is totally depend on you because this form is available in the DU campus..............

you go with 5 passport photograph and take all original documents ............

In DU there is all information is given and you can fill-up the form for different-different subject.............
13th October 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BSc in Du or Hansraj College? Last date of application?

is there any entrance exam to get admission in hansraj college? if yes then what will be the subjects for axam if i have to do zoology hon.?
18th November 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BSc in Du or Hansraj College? Last date of application?

What is the percentage needed in class 12th for pursuing maths hon. from tom colleges in d.u.??
18th November 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage needed to get admission into top college of du for maths hon.??
1st May 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for the forms for bsc bio tech in DU in 2012
11th May 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the mimimum cat off for purshuing chemistry honours from delhi university this year n wat abt the procedure dis year.plz let me know
4th June 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,is du form available online?
6th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to get admission in du for bsc(hons) for zoology pls give me a valid information to get admission. In ir
2nd July 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope of chemistry honours in 74% in pcm & 78% in pcme in du??
28th March 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can gap year student who are preparing for engineering entrence take addimission in hansraj(DU)
30th March 2014, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the process for admission in DU for BSc and BCom and, last date of form apply, is apply online or offline both
8th May 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

When will the online forum will be released for b.sc nursing ???? Please let me know???
29th April 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Last date of online registration in du for bsc cs n other science related courses .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?