18th June 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Hansraj college for B.Com(H) having scored 91% in CBSE Board?

I have scored 91% in CBSE board and I want to know that whether I can get in Hansraj college for B.Com(H) or not? I belong to OBC category.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Information Technology and Computer Engineering?
  2. Date of sale of MAT exam forms? Date of start of exam?
  3. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  4. How to attend any entrance test for admission in Hansraj College under DU?
  5. How to get admission in College of DA for B.A honors?
  6. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  8. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Com in SRCC, Hindu College, Hansraj College and Loyola College being a B.Com graduate of IGNOU?
  10. Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?
  11. Admission in St. Xavier's College B.Com course is possible without having good marks in 10+2?
  12. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  13. How much SSLC percentage is required for Polytechnic admission?
  14. What is the cut off required in CBSE board for joining Goenka college? Minimum criteria required to apply? -- [New]
  15. Can i get admission in a good college of BSc Hons after scoring 60% in PCB in CBSE board
  16. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  17. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  18. Which is better to study in 11th between CBSE and Maharashtra Board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?