2nd January 2012, 07:44 PM
patelkishor

How to apply for BSNL being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Electronics with top university?

sir, i am passed my m.sc. electronics with top of the university now how i am apply in bsnl?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech(EC) holder can apply for BSNL TTA? -- [New]
  2. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  3. Can I apply for BSNL JTO examination after M.Sc. in IT? Syllabus of BSNL JTO exam for IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can a IT student join BSNL as a JTO?
  5. Previous year solved Question Papers of BSNL TTA Exam having completed M.Sc Electronics? ?
  6. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  7. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  8. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  9. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  10. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc?
  12. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. What is the basic qualification for TTA? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  15. Which is the best university in Tamilnadu and Karnataka for Msc Electronics course?
  16. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after B.Sc. in Electronics?
  18. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
4th January 2012, 07:34 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BSNL being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Electronics with top university?

BSNL publish notification for recruitment in different section of it. they also publish notification for recruitment in technical position in different job related website and newspaper as well their official website. you have to be regularly updated when BSNL is publishing notification for recruitment in technical position for which you are eligible. in the notification they will clearly mention how to apply and also the eligibility criterion. if you are eligible for the position then only apply for the post.

visit the BSNL official website http://www.bsnl.co.in regularly then surely you will get the notification when it will come.

now a days BSNL is recruiting very less number of candidates in different position. there are so many vacant position in the organization and also requirement is very high still for some problem they are not recruiting in all the position. you must be prepared well to join in BSNL. because when notification will come so many candidates will apply for a very less number of post. so you must be good enough to be selected for that post. you should have very good technical knowledge to clear the BSNL written examination.

best of luck.
27th June 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BSNL being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Electronics with top university?

I am an employee in BSNL . I entered after completing my m.sc in electronics through gate. My question is what will be my next promotional post after JTO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?