27th August 2011, 02:07 PM
senthilvelavan

How to apply for CA entrance exam? What is the procedure for this exam?

I already appear the CA Inter exam on 2004. Now i want to continue the Exam. How i apply the exam and what the procedure for that

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Entrance exam date and the procedure to apply for KPTCL exam? Eligibility for the exam?
  3. Upcoming dates and procedure of IAS Preliminary entrance exam 2016
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for upcoming CS Entrance Exam?
  6. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  7. When will be the DSP Entrance Exam in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  8. When is the OAS entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? What is the age limit?
  9. How to apply for CA entrance exam? What is the procedure for this exam?
  10. After clearing BBA entrance with 4081 rank can I answer NATA entrance exam? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  12. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  13. When would be the B.Ed entrance exam held? What's the procedure for B.Ed entrance exam? How to apply for the same?
  14. Procedure to apply for KCET entrance exam?
  15. How to prepare for MCS exam? Procedure to apply for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I get a government job after passing B.Ed exam? How can I apply for it?
  17. Can an MBA apply for TNPSC entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
2nd December 2011, 08:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for CA entrance exam? What is the procedure for this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senthilvelavan View Post
I already appear the CA Inter exam on 2004. Now i want to continue the Exam. How i apply the exam and what the procedure for that
Hello friend,
Since you appeared in the examination in 2004, it has been seven years as a result of which your registration must have been cancelled.
If you want to appear for the exam, you will have to apply again and enroll as a fresh candidate.
However, to clear your doubts, you may consult your nearest regional council of ICAI or may call the following numbers:
0120-3054 831
0120-3054 819
19th January 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for CA entrance exam? What is the procedure for this exam?

i want to apply for CPT exam 2012. what is the procedure? what is the last date for application? Give me full details pls.
22nd June 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.com . i want to aplly for CA inter can u say me what is the procedure??\
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?