29th March 2011, 09:39 PM
devileku

Syllabus of UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering exam? From where to get guidance for the exam?

what is the sylabus for upsc railway mechanical engineering?
where can i get guidance from?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  2. Syllabus of UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exams? Syllabus and date of exam?
  3. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Mechanical engineering Railway Recruitment Board Exam?
  4. Examination date of Railway Recruitment Board Exam and the syllabus of RRB exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the examination date of Railway Recruitment Board exam and the syllabus of RRB exam?
  6. How can I apply for entrance exam after studying in mechanical engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  7. Difference between Group A post, Group B post and Gazetted Post?
  8. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  9. How to get admission for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus for E&TC engineering and for mechanical engineering
  12. How to apply for Indian Railway with my Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to join SCRA? What are the career options?
  14. What is the syllabus for GPSC and UPSC exam?
  15. Information regarding UPSC Exam? What jobs I get through Civil Engineering Syllabus in UPSC?
  16. How to prepare for BHEL? Guidance to write BHEL entrance exam Mechanical Paper?
  17. Which are the subjects for UPSC exam for mechanical engineering students?
  18. Can I be eligible to attend for Railway Recruitment Board exam? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
1st May 2011, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering exam? From where to get guidance for the exam?

syllabus of railway mecanical engg
27th July 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering exam? From where to get guidance for the exam?

may i get the model question paper for railway mechanical engineering entrance exam ?
21st November 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for railway mechanical engg exam details?
12th January 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about entrance exam for 12 class conducted by upsc for railway engg colleges
15th January 2012, 08:34 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

The UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and the Central Government conducts the railway recruitment examinations for various posts.

for more visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in

The examinations are:

1:Special Class Railway Apprentices(SCRA) Examination
for that exam:
a)you should complete 10+2 and Bachelor degree with Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50%.

b)your age should be between 17 – 21 years .

2:Railway Officers Examination for the post of-

Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)

Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)

Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)

Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)

RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables etc

for that exam you should have bachelor degree with 10+2 level science stream.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus_Railway.pdf(143.4 KB, 239 views)
5th May 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for railway mechanical engg exam details?
17th June 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm now just joining the 3rd semester in b.tech
Am I eligible for railway exams in 4 or 5th semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?