25th July 2011, 07:49 PM
Dinchen

How can I succeed to score full marks in the entrance exams?

how can succeed to get full marks in exams? Could u please provide to me some tips

26th July 2011, 10:51 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I succeed to score full marks in the entrance exams?

the only tips to get good marks in various examination is you have to study attentively and also you have to understand the subject. for this you should have interest on study. if you don't have interest on study then it is very much difficult to do well in the examination.

in entrance examination it is very much difficult to get full marks but if you follow some way then surely you will get very good marks.

first of all try to complete whole syllabus of the entrance examination.cover each and every topic never try to skip any topic.

when you are studying understanding is very much important. you have to understand the subject not just you are remembering the subject.

you should go through the previous year questions paper so that you can understand the question standard and also how much effort you have to give to answer the previous year question papers.

you should solve some model question papers before appearing in the main examination.

try to answer the question within time limit.divide the total time with number of question and decide how much time should give for one question. if you are unable to solve one problem within the time or you are getting some wrong answer again and again then just go for the next question. later you will try for the previous question if you got time.

besides all this practice is very important. revise the whole syllabus again and again to be confident in the subject then surely you will score good in the entrance examination.

best wishes.
26th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Just study Dedicately at any time of the day as per your convinience. Don't study by counting hours, instead of that plan some specific topics which is to be done and not plan goal beyond your approch.

You must be familier with the examination pattern and course, date , day and venue of examination. Have nutitious balanced diet and take proper comfortable sleep.

Wishing you all the very best for your Exams,
26th July 2011, 02:15 PM
saurav9889

see friend u have not mentioned which exam are u taking. getting full marks could mean either 100% or 1st rank thats the highest marks. for both of them to achieve depends on the complexity of paper, the no. of students who are taking the xam as well as the subject since it's very difficult to obtain 100% marks in literature subjects.
26th July 2011, 04:09 PM
vnr0001

What is strong and weak entity set?
26th July 2011, 05:26 PM
vnr0001

What is difference between object and entity?
27th July 2011, 01:46 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Entrance exam is very important for admission in any field.your eligibility for this field is decided on the marks obtained in entrance exam.you should try to get good marks in entrance exam.

Getting Full marks in any entrance is very difficult.i have not seen any student who get full maks in any entrance exam.Full marks in any entrance is an impossible task.

When you do preparation for full marks then we get 70-80% marks.We can't gat full marks in entrance exam because we can't know which question will be asked.

We have to do preparation very well to get good marks.with hard study we can get good marks.

Books for preparation has its importance in preparation of exam.we have to choose best book for preparation.We should reffer different books for preparation we can't get good success with single book.single books can't provide everything.
27th July 2011, 04:52 PM
poonam_aggarwal

it is very very difficult to secure full marks in entrance exam as
-level of question is difficult
-there is negative marking for wrong answers
-time duration is less
no student has ever secured full marks in entrance exams

in order to clear any entrance exam you need to obtain a minimun of cut off marks.

but you can surely top in entrance exam but you have to study very hard for it.
go through each and every topic and make every concept clear

dont just start studying from any book available to you. do smart study. only consult best recommended books for each subject for particular entrance exam.

dont only go for difficult questions. first make your basic concepts of each topic clear and then go for difficult questions
there are several questions in entrance exam which are directly based on basic concepts.

all the best
30th October 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

how can we get full marks?
25th April 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

is it is impossible for a below average student to pass medical entrance with good marks
28th March 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys these answers were so help full for me you give me a good experience (:
24th May 2013, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

should we do a lot of practice papers to score high marks
28th August 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I score the highest rank in medical entrance exam like mh cet??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?