7th February 2018, 12:25 AM
Aswathy K.

How to apply for correcting spelling mistake in Kerala Higher Secondary school certificate?

I want to correct the spelling mistake in +2 certificate. In my SSLC book my name is Aswathg K., and in +2 certificate it is Aswathi K. What is the procedure to apply for correcting the mistake?

Related Questions:
8th March 2018, 06:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for correcting spelling mistake in Kerala Higher Secondary school certificate?

At first, you have to write a application letter regarding the mistake in your +2 certificate and submit to the principal of the school where you did +2 course. Attach some xerox copies of necessary documents like aadhar card etc. Which show your right name. Then, principal of the school will send the letter to the authority of the +2 exam. If found correct, you will get your certificate with correct name between 2 - 3 months.
14th July 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for correcting spelling mistake in Kerala Higher Secondary school certificate?

My 10th cbse certificate name is added with my father name that too with spelling mistake... I have done plus two.. Completed degree.. And now doing post graduation.. I need a change because my name in my aadhar.. Passport and all is shorter than educational certificate names. So how can i change those?
20th February 2020, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I have to change my Plus two certificate father's spelling
24th February 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I corrected my name in SSLC certificate as my birth certificate. Then how can I change my plus two certificate as like sslc book?
16th June 2020, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

My intial in SSLC was .N.A but in my Higher Secondary Certificate it is written as .NA
For obtaining degree certificate it is to be rectified. How can I get it corrected in HSSC urgently.
21st April 2021, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have to change my vocational higher secondary certificate my name spelling
26th June 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How I can correct my spelling mistakes in my 2 Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?