9th June 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Higher Secondary for Kerala Board student?

Dear Sir, I belongs to a poor family and right now, I am studying in a Government school which is affiliated to Kerala State Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary with scholarship. So, can I know about the scholarships available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  2. List of Kerala State Board affiliated Higher Secondary Science Schools which offer Psychology in Kerala?
  3. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  4. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Kerala Board student? -- [New]
  5. Which Board should I opt to study in Higher Secondary to further study MBBS in AIIMS?
  6. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  8. Procedure to get transfer from Kerala State Board to ICSE Board for H.S. Science?
  9. Requirements to get admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board student?
  10. Scholarship after acquiring good marks in Higher Secondary exam of Kerala?
  11. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  12. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  14. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  15. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  16. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  17. Scholarships available for students who have secured 90% above in Higher Secondary?
  18. Last 3 years solved question papers of Physics & Maths for 12th Board exam of Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education
16th June 2018, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Higher Secondary for Kerala Board student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I belongs to a poor family and right now, I am studying in a Government school which is affiliated to Kerala State Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary with scholarship. So, can I know about the scholarships available for me?

Scholarships available to study Higher Secondary for Kerala Board students are given below:

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Sant Nirankari Scholarship - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

STaRT - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?