14th January 2018, 04:41 PM
Koshal treria

How to apply for duplicate migration certificate of class 10th?

I have lost my migration certificate for class 10th for 2015-16 session. How can I apply for a duplicate migration certificate? Do I need to apply to my school or to the Board?

31st March 2018, 08:00 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for duplicate migration certificate of class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshal treria View Post
I have lost my migration certificate for class 10th for 2015-16 session. How can I apply for a duplicate migration certificate? Do I need to apply to my school or to the Board?
1. Applicant should use separate form for each certificate. If necessary typed application form may be used.

2. Candidate applying for the duplicate documents and Migration certificate may send application along with the fee to the Deputy Secretary, central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer, Rajasthan.

3. All payment made in favour of the Secretary (CBSE) and mode of payment shall be IPO/Bank Draft only. You can also visit the CBSE board in personal to deposit a fee.

The certificate will ordinarily be issued after two weeks from the date of receipt of the application form and the fee, provided the application form is found complete in all respect.

Below I have attached the form. So, complete the form and follow the instruction.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MM 2016 Duplicate Form.pdf(1.23 MB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?