7th May 2011, 06:38 PM
preethi_pulipate

How to apply for government job after scoring 76% in final year? What type of jobs are available for a B.Tech student?

i am the final year b.tech student with 76% marks. please tell me how to apply the government jobs . what type of jobs available.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  2. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  4. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation? -- [New]
  5. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  6. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. How can I apply for Bank job or government jobs? I'm a B.Sc final year student
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  9. Government jobs for Final year B.Tech (Computer science) student?
  10. Where can I apply for government jobs after after doing Information Technology?
  11. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  13. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  14. Government jobs available for B.Com final year female candidate? Procedure to apply?
  15. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  16. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  17. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  18. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
8th May 2011, 09:52 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to apply for government job after scoring 76% in final year? What type of jobs are available for a B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preethi_pulipate View Post
i am the final year b.tech student with 76% marks. please tell me how to apply the government jobs . what type of jobs available.
There are lot of jobs in the govt sector for Bachelors students

these will again vary as High End Jobs

Medium Jobs

Low level Jobs

High End Jobs are

->IAS/IPS/IFS all the other civil Services

->IES/IFS

->Police Recruitment

->SSC

Mid Range Jobs

These are jobs like

->Railway Jobs

->Milatary Navy Army and so on

->JTO jobs in telecom Industry

Low Range Jobs

->Constable jobs

->System Engineers

->Electrical Dept

and so on are called as the low range jobs

this evaluation of Jobs is not done by the salaries they get but done by the reputation name and fame they get in the society

Hope you understood

Regards

~AdityA~
23rd May 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government job after scoring 76% in final year? What type of jobs are available for a B.Tech student?

What types of jobs are available for school learners in machanical engineer
30th May 2011, 06:49 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: How to apply for government job after scoring 76% in final year? What type of jobs are available for a B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preethi_pulipate View Post
Hii,

You want toapply the gov jobs ..

I give you a list of Gov jobs .

ISRO
DRDO
NTPC
GATE
BHEL
HPSC
BEL
IES
IAS
IT OFFICER

here a small list of gov. collge choose as per your egilibilty and apply for the application

ankur

'
11th June 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am an ECE student and want to know what types of jobs can i get?
29th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the government jobs for a mechenical engg . . .?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?