17th February 2014, 12:58 AM
spankaj maurya

How to apply in government sector after diploma in computer science and engineering?

i am passed diploma in computer science &engg. How to i apply in govt.sector nd which is the better.

Related Questions:
  1. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. What are the different government sectors in which a computer science graduate can apply after completion of engineering?
  4. Can I apply for Government sector being a candidate of pursuing BE in Computer Engineering?
  5. Can I apply in government sector while in B.E Computer Engineering?
  6. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  7. Is diploma in computer science and engineering considered as graduation equivalent in government sector?
  8. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  9. Can I apply in government sector like PWD after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka Open State University?
  10. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  11. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  12. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  13. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  14. Can a Computer Science engineering student apply for IES exam? Any other equivalent exam which will help in getting a higher post in Government Sector?
  15. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  16. What should I do to join Government Sector after completing engineering with interest in Computer Science?
  17. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
29th April 2016, 01:58 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in government sector after diploma in computer science and engineering?

Yes, candidates passed diploma course are eligible for recruitment in government sector undertaking.

To get the jobs in government sector you have to appear and qualify in the respective entrance examination conducted by various PSU'S.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university with minimum 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?