13th January 2014, 08:41 PM
Sk Saidur Rahaman

Can I sit for all india entrance exam after diploma?

Diploma pass out candidate can take sit of all india joint entrance examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be able to sit for KAS entrance exam after completing PU 2+3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. What is are the procedures and their details for B.Tech after Diploma by Lateral entry?
  3. BE/B.Tech/B.Arch Lateral Entry Admissions for civil engg. Diploma Holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to sit for MBBS entrance exam in Maharashtra or AIIMS
  5. What can I do after passing 12th with Biology?
  6. I am an OCI(Overseas Citizen of India) presently doing 12th in Tamilnadu : Can I sit for AIIMS entrance exam?
  7. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
  8. How much rank is required for an OBC candidate to get into NIT?
  9. Am I eligible for any companies in India after scoring 71% in diploma?
  10. Can I sit for CSAT exam in India or for Engineering Service Exam?
  11. Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?
  12. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?
  13. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  14. Am i eligible to sit for an entrance exam after passing class 11th?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D course in USA?
  16. Can I sit for school service commission after passing diploma engineering?
  17. Can I sit in Infosys campus after passing 10th with 86%, diploma with 78% and B.E with 70%?
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th?

29th April 2016, 02:03 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for all india entrance exam after diploma?

No, candidates passed diploma course are not eligible to appear for JEE. JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination which is conducted by CBSE and IIT in two stages.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised university with PCM/PCB as main paper with minimum 45%. So, you cannot appear for examination after diploma.

But, if you are interested in pursuing B.Tech course you can appear for LEET to get admission in 2nd year of course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?