29th January 2011, 11:44 PM
ADITIGUPTA

How to apply for Infosys for final year B.Tech student?

how to apply for infosys during b.tech final year?

31st January 2011, 02:04 AM
diego
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for Infosys for final year B.Tech student?

You can sit for offcampus placements if you have 60% acads all and after your 10th std.
... there will be an aptitude test,and an inteview round for apti qualified students... you can register at their site
2nd March 2011, 05:17 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi Aditi,

You have to seek opportunities to seat in the Infosys placement through your college on-campus drives.

If this is not possible, or you are unable in this way, you have to register in the infosys website which is: https://careers.infosys.com/Careerplus/aspx/Registration.aspx

In this link build your profile and post your resume there. You will get call from the company as it will see your profile.

Also there are off campus walk ins for Infosys and you have to get the information online from different popular job sites like freshersworld.com,presentjobs.com etc.

keep on searching for these opportunities. Best of luck!!
5th March 2011, 01:43 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for Infosys for final year B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADITIGUPTA View Post
how to apply for infosys during b.tech final year?
hello friend...

You can apply for infosys during final year in two ways...

1) On-Campus - you can appear for infosys placements in your campus if your college management have invited them.

2) Off-Campus - you can appear off-campus where infosys comes in different colleges by registering yourself in their careers website which is given below...

https://careers.infosys.com/Careerpl.../homepage.aspx

hope the info. helps...All the Best...
16th April 2011, 12:40 AM
Taurus007

hi

to apply for Infosys for final year B.Tech student
You have to seek opportunities to seat in the Infosys placement through your college on-campus drives.
If this is not possible, or you are unable in this way, you have to register in the infosys website which is:
https://careers.infosys.com/Careerplus/aspx/Registration.aspx
In this link build your profile and post your resume there. You will get call from the company as it will see your profile.
Also there are off campus walk ins for Infosys and you have to get the information online from different popular job sites like freshersworld.com,presentjobs.com etc.
You can apply for infosys during final year in two ways...
1) On-Campus - you can appear for infosys placements in your campus if your college management have invited them.
2) Off-Campus - you can appear off-campus where infosys comes in different colleges by registering yourself in their careers website which is given below...
https://careers.infosys.com/

good luck
21st April 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How cn i join core electronics company, offcampus ?
29th June 2011, 11:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Infosys usually recruits via on campus and off campus recruitments. The procedure for applying is different for both. For on campus, once the date has been announced you need to make sure that you have all the required documents required. For off campus, you need to have minimum 65% mark to appear for the interview. The other option you can do, is to send your resume to their HR and if they shortlist you after going through your resume, they will call you for a formal interview.
22nd November 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am a btech student of 3rd year after diloma.my % in diploma and btech is above 60% but in 10th% below 60%.can i sitting on written exam of infosys.
8th December 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing final year b.tech biotechnology,am i eligible for the off campus of infosys ...if so where could i find informations about off campus in different colleges
23rd June 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Helo, m 3rd year cleard I.T studnt. I want to get 6mnth industrial training at Infosys. Wats the procedure for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?