26th June 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in M.Tech-Ph.D integrated programme for M.Sc Maths candidate?

Respect sir!
I m M.Sc(math)61% with B.sc(math,geology,geography)51%.
Can i elligible for M.tech-Phd integrated course?
As i have dream for that!
Please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for Integrated MSc Ph.D programme? Last date to apply for it?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  5. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  6. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  7. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  8. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  9. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  10. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  12. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  13. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  14. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  15. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  16. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  17. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  18. When will the application forms for IISER be available?
5th July 2017, 01:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in M.Tech-Ph.D integrated programme for M.Sc Maths candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for M.Tech-Ph.D Integrated Program for M.Sc in Mathematics candidate:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Tech-Ph.D Integrated program with M.Sc background. Here is the basic educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> You must have completed any one of the below mentioned streams to be eligible for doing this M.Tech+Ph.D Dual Degree.

* B.E/ B.Tech

* Master of Science

As you are from M.Sc background, I am sure you are eligible to pursue this course and the detailed eligibility basically depends upon the college or university you get admission in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?