9th December 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in JIPMER PG entrance exam?

Hello,
I am Rajesh and my caste is ST. How many marks I need in JIPMER PG entrance exam to get seat in JIPMER? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the JIPMER MBBS cutoff marks?
  2. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  3. Number of attempts available in AFMC entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  4. Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?
  5. Am i eligible to take the entrance exam of JIPMER after passing CBSE exam?
  6. Is there negative marking allotment available in UPSC SCRA entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  7. Cutoff marks required to qualify AMU B.Tech entrance exam?
  8. Qualifying marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Pattern of question paper and books to follow for AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and NEET?
  9. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SCRA? Is there any negative marking allotted in SCRA?
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  11. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Food Corporation of India General and Depot written exam?
  12. Qualification required to apply for BITSAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff marks required to qualify in BITSAT for SC student? Number of seats available?
  14. When the notification of Federal Bank PO recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and cutoff marks required to qualify?
  15. Recommended books for preparation of SBI Clerk exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  16. Required Marks to score to qualify in PGCET Exam for the year 2012?
  17. Cutoff marks required to get in AIIMS and JIPMER for general merit?
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Karnataka Dental PGET?
13th December 2015, 04:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in JIPMER PG entrance exam?

The marks is something that varies a lot from year to year so it is not the parameter which is best suited to say that you will be ensured of getting admission once you have got the marks.
If you can come within the rank of 50 in PG Entrance Examination for the SC reserved rank then you will be ensured of getting admission in JIPMER.
This is what can be said looking at the previous year data of JIPMER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?