29th February 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to join Income Tax Department after completion of 12th?

Hello,
After 12th what kind of exams should I take to get government job in Income Tax Department? Please let me know about the exams asap. Thank you in advance.

21st March 2016, 05:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to join Income Tax Department after completion of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After 12th what kind of exams should I take to get government job in Income Tax Department? Please let me know about the exams asap. Thank you in advance.
After 12th standard, you are not eligible for Income Tax Department.

To become an income tax officer, you should qualify in SSC CGL 2015 exam. So if you once successfully complete SSC CGL Tier I and II exam then you are eligible for the Income Tax Officer post.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for the SSC CGL exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
23rd March 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to join Income Tax Department after completion of 12th?

I have just given 12 th exams and I am only 17 years old so can I eligible for any other govt exam
29th August 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get income tax officer job after doing entrance exam after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?