25th July 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Kerala TET exam? Last date to apply for Kerala TET exam?

how to apply kerala tet exam?
when did the last date to apply kerala tet exam?

30th July 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Kerala TET exam? Last date to apply for Kerala TET exam?

hw to apply and do we want to attach any copy along with aplication?
1st August 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Kerala TET exam? Last date to apply for Kerala TET exam?

how to apply for kerala TET exam?
23rd May 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is BCom and B Ed. Can I apply for the kerala TET exam ?
24th May 2013, 01:03 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply kerala tet exam?
when did the last date to apply kerala tet exam?

The Government of Kerala is responsible for conducting KTET(Kerala Teacher's Eligibility Test).Through this exam you will able to get jobs in Kerala Government schools.There are two types of exams are conducted.These are for Primary Level (For class I-V) and for Elementary Level (For class VI - VIII).This exam is compulsory for all those candidates who have done their B.ed degree.

Eligibility requirements for KTET
  • For class I to V (Primary Level) :- To apply for this exam you should have a minimum qualification of Intermediate passed out from recognized board/university.Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 45%.You should have a 2 years degree of Diploma in Elementary Education or 4 years degree in Diploma in Special education.
  • For class VI to VIII (Elementary Level) :- To apply for this exam you should have a bachelor degree of 3 years minimum from recognized university.You should also have a B.Ed degree which should be approved from the NCTE.Your minimum marks in Graduation should be 50% and in B.ed should be 45%.
Exam syllabus and details for Primary Level :- This exam will include total of 150 questions and total duration of this exam will be 2 hours.Total marks for this exam will be 150.
  1. Child development and Pedagogy.
  2. Language I - English.
  3. Language II - Tamil.
  4. Mathematics .
  5. Environmental studies.
Exam Syllabus and details for Elementary Level :- This exam will include total of 180 questions.Each questions will be of 1 marks.Total duration of this exam will be 2 hours.
  1. Child development and Pedagogy.
  2. Language I - English.
  3. Language II - Tamil.
  4. For Mathematics and Science Teacher - Mathematics and Science and for Social studies Teacher - Social Science.
Important Dates for KTET 2013 :-
  • Start date of Registration - 17/07/2103.
  • Last date of Registration - 06/08/2103 till 5 PM.
  • Last date of Print out of Registration - 10/08/2013.
  • Issue of Online Admit Card - 16/08/2103.
  • Date of Examination - 25,27/08/2013 and 01/09/2103.
For Registration Online Process -->> Click-Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?