17th July 2011, 12:04 AM
darshanj

After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?

sir after completing b.tech form ksou can we apply for govt lecturer post in polytechnic in karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  2. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  6. Are graduates from KSOU Karnataka eligible for government jobs in Karnataka?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  10. Can I apply for Teacher post in any Government school if study Diploma in Education course from KSOU, Karnataka?
  11. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for the lecturer Post after completing M.A English through KSOU external course?
  13. How to apply for the lecturer post after completing M.A English through KSOU External Course?
  14. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  16. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  17. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  18. How can I apply for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
4th August 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?

i am diploma electrical and electronics holder.oftr complt b.tech corespoumdnngg to apply kptcl A.E:J.E.A.E.E.governmt joB
14th September 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?

can i apply 2 gov. job after ksou b tech.
11th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for GATE after completing B.tech from Rajsthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur (DDE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?