9th August 2012, 01:45 AM
Younuskhan22

How to apply for NDA? How to apply for it?

how to apply NDA form and how to applyit..please tell me the details

9th August 2012, 10:14 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NDA? How to apply for it?

UPSC conducts NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board. He should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 year with good Physical and Mental health.

The NDA can be applied through on line only through official website of NDA i.e.http://www.upsc.gov.in

NDA can be applied through on line by paying exam fee for Rs.50.00 only for General candidate when SC/ST candidates are exempted from this fee.
9th August 2012, 10:26 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..............
AS you are interested for NDA exam , The eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follow.......

Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:

Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1997 are eligible

Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the 12th class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC examination should note that this is only a special concession given to them

They are required to submit proof of passing the 12th class or equivalent examination by the prescribed date (11th June, 2013) and no request for extending this date will be entertained on the grounds of late conduct of Board/University examination, delay in declaration of results or any other ground whatsoever.

Penalty for wrong answers:

Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers

How to apply:

Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website .

Good luck...........
9th August 2012, 10:47 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

National Defense Academy (NDA) allows only male candidates to apply for the NDA entrance exam. Candidates who desire to join the Army wing of the NDA must have a pass in class 12 or its equal from any subject stream.

The certification must be from a recognized board or university. Those who aspire to join the Naval Wing and the Air Force must have a pass in class 12 in science.
9th August 2012, 12:21 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Talking Re: How to apply for NDA? How to apply for it?

Hi dear

Today , getting into NDA ( National Defense Academy) and getting the job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force is a dream job for many people of India.

NDA is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility criteria is as given:-

-->You should be a citizen of India
( If any person from other country like Bhutan,Sri Lanka etc. is an aspirant he should have come to India before 1962 with an objective to permanently settle in India)

-->Your age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation given for any candidates
Candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1997 are eligible

-->You should have completed your +2 in any stream from recognised board or University.
Candidates who have to appear for +2 exams are also eligible for NDA

-->Only Unmarried male candidates are allowed to appear for NDA after +2.

The NDA is first conducted as a preliminary test, then a Physical Standards test followed by an Interview.

To apply for NDA, you must fill and submit the form available of official website
www.upsconline.nic.in

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
9th August 2012, 01:53 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younuskhan22 View Post
how to apply NDA form and how to applyit..please tell me the details
Dear friend,

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. You can apply for NDA exam after 12th class.
There are three wings in NDA in which you have to choose one wing. These three wings are-
1- Indian Airforce
2- Indian Army
3- Indian Navy

ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA EXAM-

1- You must be 12th passed in science stream with minimum 55% marks.
2- Your age must be in between 16.5- 19 years.

You can apply for NDA exam in two ways-

1- Online
2- Offline

For applying online you can visit www.upsc.gov.in

When you Access above link the web page open for Online Application for NDA.

The Online Application Registration divided into 2- Part -

>>Part-I Registration
>>Part-II Registration

You have to complete both part of Online Application Form.
When You will complete Part-I Registration. You will get Registration Id. Number.
When you access Part-II Registration it will ask for Registration ID and you have to put that ID here.
Now you will be redirected to Part-II Registration. Here you have to make the payment of NDA Exam Fee(Rs. 100). You can Make this Payment in two ways-
1. Through Bank Challan Form
OR
2. Through SBI Online Payment getaway.

After making Payment of requisite amount. You will be redirect to Next Page.
In this Page you have to upload your Scan Photo & Signature.

The important thing you should remember that you have fill the choice preference of three wings and also of exam centres. So, filled your choice very carefully because you can't change it later.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR NDA EXAM-

DATE OF NOTIFICATION 05.05.2012
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS 04.06.2012
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM 19.08.2012
9th August 2012, 02:20 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Thumbs down Re: How to apply for NDA? How to apply for it?

UPSC conducts NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board. He should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 year with good Physical and Mental health.

The NDA can be applied through on line only through official website of NDA i.e.http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th August 2012, 12:26 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
  • NDA stands for National Defence Academy which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year i.e. NDA I and NDA II.
  • This year NDA II will be conducted on 19 August 2012 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA.
  • The approximate number of vacancies in NDA to be filled on the results of National Defence Academy Examination 2012 will be 355 ( 195 for the Army, 39 for Navy, 66 for the Air Force and 55 for Indian Naval Academy ( 10+2 cadet Entry Scheme ).

Important notes for applying NDA Exam 2012

Candidates to ensure their Eligibility for the NDA Examination II 2012:
The candidates applying for the NDA II examination should ensure that they fulfill all NDA Exam eligibility conditions for admission to National Defence Academy Examination 2012. Their National Defence Academy admission 2012 at all the stages of the NDA examination 2012 will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed NDA eligibility conditions.

ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA EXAM
1- You must be 12th passed in science stream with minimum 55% marks.
2- Your age must be in between 16.5- 19 years.

They should also ensure the physical standards required for NDA Exam.

Online Application Form for NDA & NA (II) Exam 2012 :
Candidates are required to fill Online Application Form for NDA Exam on the official site: www.upsconline.nic.in

Last Date for Submission of NDA Exam II Application Forms 2012 :
The Online applications for NDA Exam 2012 can be filled upto 4th June 2012 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Note: Both part of the registration (i.e. Part I and Part II) are compulsory if a candidate is applying for NDA II Exam. Otherwise, candidature will be cancelled.

Penalty for Wrong Answers :
Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( Negative marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
10th August 2012, 02:54 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year by UPSC.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

-Indian Air Force
-Indian Navy
-Indian Army

A candidate Who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

You must have citizenship of India.

all the best
5th September 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?