5th January 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for NET SET exam after doing M.Com Part I?

I am doing M.com part 1,and I want to know when and how can I apply for the net-set exam?some of my classmate told that after clearing M.com part 1 we have to apply online for this exam is it true? please guide me.

17th July 2014, 01:32 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How to apply for NET SET exam after doing M.Com Part I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing M.com part 1,and I want to know when and how can I apply for the net-set exam?some of my classmate told that after clearing M.com part 1 we have to apply online for this exam is it true? please guide me.
If you are interested to apply for UGC NET/SLET entrance examination, you should complete master degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university which is approved by UGC. After completing M. Com part 1 you are not eligible for NET entrance examination. So, I suggest you to complete M. Com course with 55% percentage of marks to be eligible for NET entrance examination. When you appear in the final semester in M. Com course, then you are eligible to apply for NET entrance examination. But, only you are eligible after qualified M. Com course without any pending backlogs.

You can apply for UGC NET through online by visiting the official website of UGC. The notification regarding the entrance examination will be published in employment newspaper and official website of UGC.

For more information please visit here:- http://www.ugc.ac.in/
14th December 2018, 01:53 PM
Anagha Sudheesh

Default Re: How to apply for NET SET exam after doing M.Com Part I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NET Examination is conducted twice in June and December every year.
To apply for this examination you should have completed 19 years.
Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only and pay the fees through challan form in SBI bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?