12th February 2011, 08:14 PM
ajaykumar.gummalla

How to apply online for Karnataka CET? Last date to apply for the same?

i am trying to get the details of kcet on line application procedure, the last dates etc. but no site is giving me a clear idea. please help

17th February 2011, 04:59 PM
ekalabyamohanta

Default Re: How to apply online for Karnataka CET? Last date to apply for the same?

I think there is not any system 4 online applications in CET..U can buy an application form from any of ur CET instituation by a Bank draf of rs100(i know 4 orissa)..after filling it send it by post
18th February 2011, 12:09 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply online for Karnataka CET? Last date to apply for the same?

You have heard it right. This year KCET form will be available for online submission. This process is started this year itself

Here is the news about it

However there is no details about the admission procedure as the notification is not yet out.

Yes the dates are out and here are the dates

The KCET exam will be held on 27th and 28th April 2011 and will be for 2 days.

About the application procedure you can keep checking the official website for further updates

http://kea.kar.nic.in
18th February 2011, 02:31 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

As we all know that KCET this year is online.all the information are given on the official wabsite of KCET.

The exam of KCET will be held on 27th and 28th April 2011 and will be for 2 days

official website of KCET is
18th February 2011, 03:54 PM
mathur

There is no detail for application form of KCET.
Exam will be conducted on 27th and 28th April.
18th February 2011, 06:34 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to apply online for Karnataka CET? Last date to apply for the same?

Quote:
i am trying to get the details of kcet on line application procedure, the last dates etc. but no site is giving me a clear idea. please help by ajaykumar
As you were trying to get the Details of KCET Online application Form, you were not getting anything

because Till now Only press note has released by karnataka educational Board and

Exam dates has been fixed i.e On which Date the kcet Exam would be.

Exam is on two days, One is on 26th May and Another will be on 27th Of may.

Keep tracking the KCET site i.e kea.kar.nic.in For Notification and Downloading the Brochure.

The site was last update on 10 Of February. Next update will be the Notification for the KCET for sure. keep your eyes on this site.

Attachment:- Press Note of Kcet.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PRESS_NOTE.pdf(524.3 KB, 57 views)
21st February 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I am from karnataka my education from 1st to 10th completed in karnataka but 11th 12th done in hydrabad do I require to attend kannada exam conducted by karnatak cetcell
24th February 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of sending Demand Draft ?
24th February 2011, 02:26 PM
Amrutha S

I am residing outside Karnataka and Want to apply for the karnataka CET 2011 . What is the procedure and last date for submitting Demand Draft ?
27th February 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

whens the last date for the submission of kcet application forms?
27th February 2011, 10:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

How to apply online for Karnataka CET? Last date to apply for the same?

The Karnataka CET Exams Notification Was Not Availiable in The Official Website.

In Website Only Press Note was Updates, And In This Press Note, The Exams Date Was Mention And the k-CET Exams Will Be Held In Two Days on 4 Different Session.

K-CET EXAMS DATE -

In 27/April/2011 -

From 10.30 AM To 11.50 AM - Biology

From 02.30 PM To 03.50 PM - Mathematics.

In 28/April/2011 -

From 10.30 AM To 11.50 AM - Physics

From 02.30 PM To 03.50 PM - Chemistry.

And If You Want to Get More Details Regarding K-CET 2011 Exams, Then Please visit the Official Websites OR Read the Given Attach File -

Attached Files
File Type: pdf PRESS_NOTE_10022011.pdf(524.3 KB, 56 views)
28th February 2011, 10:11 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Important Dates:

Date of Entrance Examination: last week of April, 2011

Last Date for Availability of Application Forms from schools/colleges: 2nd week of March, 2011

Last Date for Availability of Application Forms by post: 2nd week of April, 2011

However you can get more information regarding this in the site listed below.

http://kea.kar.nic.in/
28th February 2011, 11:39 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

[FONT=Times New Roman]Availability of Application forms:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]The forms for Karnataka CET will be available in schools and colleges of the Karnataka CET. For those residing outside Karnataka the form can be obtained by post from KEA by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Last for Availability of Application Forms from schools/colleges: 2nd week of March, 2011[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Last Date for Availability of Application Forms by post: 2nd week of April, 2011[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Contact Details:[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Karnataka Examinations Authority,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram,[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Bengaluru 560 012.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Phone: 080-23461575, 23462758, 23462599[/FONT][/SIZE]
4th March 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the avilability position of mbbs seats for outside state candidates who will be qualified in kcet?
14th March 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date to apply for CET in Karnataka?
7th December 2011, 11:49 PM
srinu236699

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the last date to apply for CET in Karnataka?
how to apply for online kcet 2012
16th February 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for applying for medicine 2012 for a student residing outside karnataka ie., A.P.
13th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

In which banks we can take dd?
19th March 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i send my dd at 9th ,march up to now my application didn,t came i am from a.p now what can i do???????????????????????
14th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

when did online councelling of KCET 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?