11th November 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Karnataka CET? From where I can download the application form?

Good morning,
i am N. Abhishek here. I m from Hyderabad.
I want to apply for karnataka cet but i dont know
how to apply and how to download karataka cet application.
please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of application form and last date to apply for Karnataka CET -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  3. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  4. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  5. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  6. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  7. Eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka CET? Where can I get the application form?
  8. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  9. When to get application forms for Karnataka CET Exam?
  10. When will the online application forms for Karnataka CET be available?
  11. Can I download the CET application form online?
  12. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam?
  13. How to apply for MHT-CET for B.Ed.?
  14. How should I apply for all 4 subjects(PCMB) in Karnataka CET exam form? Is it a common application form for both engineering and medical?
  15. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to apply for CET test in Karnataka?
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  18. Model of application for Karnataka CET examination?
14th November 2014, 10:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Karnataka CET? From where I can download the application form?

Application procedure is very easy these days and you can apply for CET through online method by visiting their official website.

All you need to have is scanned signature and your latest photo in jpg format, which need to be uploaded during the online application.

The application fee can be paid either through bank challan or online debit/net banking. It is a very easy way and you can apply for it from your home, if you have computer.

Karnataka CET is conducted for various course like Medical, Engineering and other popular courses. You must have the required qualification before applying for this exam.

For more information visit http://kea.kar.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?