22nd December 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CET Karnataka if I belong to UP?

Can i apply CET karnataka i belong to uttar pradesh.... Plzz give me suggesion. Raman singhania

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  2. Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?
  3. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  4. How to apply for CET test in Karnataka?
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  6. Whether my son can apply as local candidate in Karnataka CET 2016? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  8. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  9. How can I apply for Karnataka CET? From where I can download the application form?
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  11. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  12. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  14. Am i eligible to apply for Karnataka CET if my mother studied for 15 years in Karnataka?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in B.E. in Mechanical Engineering through Karnataka CET? I have got 51 correct answers in the same exam
  16. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  18. Availability of application form and last date to apply for Karnataka CET -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2012, 12:35 AM
prince raj1

Default Re: Can I apply for CET Karnataka if I belong to UP?

hi..
you can't apply for Karnataka CET...
You will be eligible for Karnataka CET only if you have passed your class 12th exam from Karnataka board.
If you have not then also don't worry. Appear for CAT and try to get good score there.
27th December 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

am from andhra pradesh am i eligible to write the kcet?
27th December 2012, 10:08 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i apply CET karnataka i belong to uttar pradesh.... Plzz give me suggesion. Raman singhania
Yes,you will have to give CET in order to take Admission in the Following courses,in order to take admission in colleges of Karnataka.
These courses are:-

>>Health science.
>>Engineering.
>>Pharmacy.
>>Veterinary science.

You will be Eligible to appear in this Exam,whether you are from any state of India,so don't worry for this.

Eligibility for Appearing in this Exam:-

>>You must be passes out in 10+2 from recognized board/university.
>>Your subject combination in 10+2 should be English,Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics.

Marks:-

>>Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 50%.

Exam Syllabus:-
There will be 2 papers.Each Paper will be of 1 hours and 30 minutes.

PAPER I:-
>>Physics - Total Number of questions and Marks(50).
>>Chemistry - Total Number of questions and Marks(50).

PAPER II:-
>>Mathematics - Total Number of questions and Marks(100).

All the Questions will be objective type with 4 options.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?