29th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Civil? What is the fee?

sir, my name is amit mishra im a graduate . iwant to apply in polytechnic diploma in civil can i apply and how much will be the fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  2. Can I apply for the post of diploma trainee after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering with 69.69%?
  3. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  4. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  5. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  6. How can I apply for B.Tech or B.E in AMIE Institute? I am pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering from PUSA Polytechnic Delhi
  7. Can I apply to get admission in B.Sc if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  8. Which is the best Polytechnic for doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Top 10 preferable branches in top colleges? Should I go for Ahmedabad Polytechnic or MS University for Civil Engineering diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  10. How to join civil engineering in Polytechnic?
  11. What can I do after passing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  13. Fee structure for admission in first year diploma civil in government polytechnic Nashik?
  14. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  15. How can I get information about polytechnic diploma from UPTU?
  16. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  17. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  18. Details of polytechnic entrance exam for diploma in civil engineering?
29th January 2013, 11:42 PM
Raghavendra G Devadiga
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Civil? What is the fee?

dear amit,
diploma is a under graduate cours,
to do diploma in your sslc base and you have to spend 3 year to complete diploma
fee structure is in privet colleges yearly around rs 18000/-and then your other requarment fees like book ,hostel etc is rs 12000/-
total yearly rs 30000/-

civil engineering is have wonderful scope,and you have best future

best of luck
31st May 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m 12th passed and i want to do polotechnic diploma . How to apply and fees .
4th June 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in polytechnic civil engineering .I am 10 th pass .how can I apply an what is the fee
3rd September 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

want to do diploma in polytechnic civil engineering .I am 10 th pass .how can I apply an what is the fee
22nd February 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I wanna say that already I have completed 12th and I want to do diploma by the trade civil can I get this ' and also is there lateral entry process in poosa polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?