15th July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in the field of Nanotechnology? I am pursuing M.Tech in Nano Science and Nanotechnology

i am pursuing M.tech in Nano science and Technology(1st year completed),i did my b-tech in Electronics Engg,,please suggest me job opportunity in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  3. Scope of M.tech nanotechnology and nano-science?
  4. What should we do after SSC and 12th to study Nanotechnology? Scope in Nanotechnology and jobs available in Nanotechnology?
  5. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  6. Which is better between M.Tech industrial Biotech and Medical nanotechnology?
  7. In which companies can I join the Nanotechnology field after completing M.Tech Polymer Nanotechnology?
  8. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  9. Scope in Nanotechnology? Is there any value in it in future?
  10. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  11. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  12. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course? -- [New]
  13. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nano Science/Nanotechnology in India
  14. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  15. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  16. How to do MS in Canada in the field of Nanotechnology? I am pursuing B.Tech
  17. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  18. Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?
3rd April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in the field of Nanotechnology? I am pursuing M.Tech in Nano Science and Nanotechnology

I am pursuing M.Tech in Nano Science and Nanotechnology and my first year is completed and i can apply for summer internship , how i can apply .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?