1st January 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the position of PGT Teacher? Required age criteria for this?

i want to apply for PGT teacher. i wants to know the age limit for this post.

6th February 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the position of PGT Teacher? Required age criteria for this?

am i eligible to apply for principal or for PGT at the age of 48 with M,A MED PGCTE and worked for 20 years in model schools AP notification released today
26th May 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the position of PGT Teacher? Required age criteria for this?

I have 55 % marks in M.Sc , and 58% marks in B.Ed exam. Am I eligible for PGT teacher.
20th November 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for Pgt as I have Completed Degree MCA @ the year 2013?
20th September 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA ... Can I apply for htet pgt after doing b.e.d...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?