25th February 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and important dates to apply in Allahabad University UGAT for B.Com course?

Sir,
I want to apply in UGAT of Allahabad University. I want to apply for B.Com course. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria for applying? And the important dates for application?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Computer Science course?
  3. How can I apply for TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and Important dates of TOEFL?
  4. What is the last date for M.A admission?
  5. Eligibility criteria to appear for Public Sector Unit Exams? How to apply for it?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  7. Cutoff for B.Com admission for this year?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  9. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  10. Eligibility criteria and important dates of UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam?
  11. Important Dates for filling the form for getting a direct job in Merchant Navy after 12th? Eligibility criteria for Corresponding Jobs?
  12. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  14. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  15. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Syllabus and Duration for Computer Hardware course?
  17. How to apply in private colleges after securing 94% in 12th in AP? Can I get Sastra University? List of important dates?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
19th March 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and important dates to apply in Allahabad University UGAT for B.Com course?

How to prepare for Bcom entrance exam for Allahabad university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?