9th February 2012, 09:07 AM
Hakkeem sait

How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?

i am hakkeemsait i am studying in computer science engineering final year(BE)
how to appplied for the railway jobs, then how to prepare exam, please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  2. Am I eligible for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? Which posts am I eligible for and how to apply for those posts?
  3. How can I get Job in IRS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE? How to apply for those Jobs?
  4. Is it possible for me to apply for any Railway Government jobs which pursing 4th year B.Tech Mechanical?
  5. Will there be any Jobs for me in HPCL pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. How can I apply for Railway Entrance exam while doing B.E final year form CSE?
  7. Can I apply for RRB exams during final year of B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any related jobs or competitive exams for getting government jobs? I am final year CSE student
  9. Is there any vacancy in railway or other government field for B.Tech CSE final year students
  10. How can I apply for Railway exam being CSE final year student?
  11. Information about Railway jobs and exams?
  12. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  13. How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs after pursuing B.Tech final year CSE? What would be the procedure of selection?
  15. How to get railway job after studying B.Tech CSE?
  16. How to join Railway Job after studying B.Tech CSE
  17. How I can apply for Railway jobs pursuing my final year B.Tech in Information Technology?
  18. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
9th February 2012, 11:33 AM
lav11

Default Re: How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?

hello friend,
since you are from CSE, so very less vancies are there for your branch,because railway is core company for mechanical and electrical branch.so mainly vacancies are coming for it only. but notifications are coming for CSE/IT peoples also .so you have to look it regularly.
you can visit http://www.indianrailway.com

gud luck..
22nd March 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?

sir,how to give the percentage of marks for rrb application while studying final year?
3rd September 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for railway jobs pursuing 3rd year b.tech with ece?
8th November 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i finished B.E CSE can I eligible for railway department....
3rd January 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed B.Tech IT how to apply the raliway
exam please tell me sir
25th January 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

when xams? i m studying b.tech it.2nd year.. how wil i prepared?
8th October 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

'm doing BE in information science 3rd year. can i write railway examination? plz do reply....
8th October 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

'm doing BE information science, 3rd year! can i write railway examinations?
plz answer for my query....
8th October 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

'm doing BE in information science.. 3rd year! i want to know if i can write railway examination! n what is the procedure to do so...
please answer for my query...
27th October 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying 2nd year BE CSE now.i wish become apply to written an IRS exam in future.so i have want how many percentage in final year exams
9th February 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How many railway exam for mechanical engineer and how to apply that? Technical and non technical railway exam for which students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?