30th May 2018, 01:05 AM
BIJAY@99200

How to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 3rd year of BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Industrial Training in Tata Motors in summer vacation. Please tell me how can I apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Motors while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  7. Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  11. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. How to apply for training at Tata Motors in Chinhut?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  17. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  18. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
5th June 2018, 04:30 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIJAY@99200 View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 3rd year of BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Industrial Training in Tata Motors in summer vacation. Please tell me how can I apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors?
If you want to do Summer training, then you will have to apply in written appication to the HR of the company and if he finds your application suitable for him and there is vacancy for a intern candidate, they may grant you a seat for summer training. The procedure for applying is given below:

>> First of all you need to visit the company and enquire whether there is vacancy.

>> If there is vacancy, then you will have to visit your training and placement department asking them to issue a letter that you are allowed to join the summer training program and institute has full consent in it.

>> With this letter of consent you will have to apply for the summer training to TATA Motors and after scruitny of your application, if everything is found fine, then they will allow you to attend the training program.

Note : you should apply well in advance as these companies offer very limited seats and the interns are taken on the basis of first come, first get. So you will have to act proactively.
22nd October 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Is there any internship program for mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?