26th February 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training while doing B.Tech Computer Science?

hii i m Ashwini.I am a 3rd year b.tech computer science student.I want to do training in a good company so tell me how to apply for the training? And My college is not so reputed so can i do my training in a good company?please answer me

26th June 2011, 04:16 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for training while doing B.Tech Computer Science?

Hello Ashwini,

Generally in 3rd year colleges themselves arrange training programs or vocational trainings in reputed institutes like NIIT,CMC,Ardent etc.

As you are in your 3rd year, even if your college does not provide such trainings you yourself have to complete some training courses amidst your vacations.

These days software industries focus on web application programming and their allied technologies. So, you should go for web application based trainings on object oriented programming field like C++,Java,J2EE, C#, PHP etc..

Of course ,it is your choice what subject you are interested in and according to that you should take up the training program. It may be web based programming or non-web based programming like the structured programming i.e basic C programming.

To initiate the training in any reputed institute you should contact them by going there yourself and having confirmation on how they will manage the training i.e the fees of training and the schedule of classes.

Hope you understand what I 've trying to tell you. All the best!
27th June 2011, 07:50 PM
nikhilpatidar

You prepare project and sucess in training program and prove yourself.Computer science is good branch and you get job in many top companies.
List of top companies when you are eligible to placed in companies :-
1)Wipro
2)Dell
3)Google
4)Acer
5)software.techno
31st August 2011, 10:59 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii i m Ashwini.I am a 3rd year b.tech computer science student.I want to do training in a good company so tell me how to apply for the training? And My college is not so reputed so can i do my training in a good company?please answer me
You have to chance for training in 3rd of enigneering.So its the best time for you to get training in which you have interest.There are many companies which give training to engineer student.So choose any course which is more suitable for you.After 6th sem in enigneering you can apply for training in companies.

There are some good comapnies which give good training.

HCL CDC

DUCATE

NIIT

WIPRO

These are some good companies for training purpose.

All the best
6th September 2011, 12:18 AM
yash448

you can apply for training/internship in companies like TCS,HCL etc .
for this you have to make a bonafide certificate from the college and post to the respective company address for approval.
You can also go for training in R&D companies like DRDO. summer vacation(june -aug) is the period of training. so you have to apply for it in dec - feb
6th September 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hi iam shalini a third year btech computer science students.i would to like to know what is the criteria of doing training in companies i mean whats the procedure to apply in any reputed company .i would also like to know the fee structure or the charges for training .actually aur college provide training in seventh sem to the students but i would like to know that if i want to do self trainig without the help of the college than what is the procedure?
7th September 2011, 02:15 PM
saugata2008

There so many companies from where you can get training like-

Wipro
IBM
TCS
CTS
HCL

To get training from those you have to apply training and internship of the companies .against your application they will send a reply through e-mail. After that you have to make a no objection certificate from your college .For that first talk to training and placement officer of you college.You have to show the certificate at the time of training .

Thank you
3rd May 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

hi!!i am a 2nd year student persuing b.tech from mdu.i have not achieved good marks in any of previous semester..highest percentage obtained by me was 70% in 3rd semester.i am going to complete my 4th sem very soon.. i know i am not elligible for training at good companies but i want one opportunity to prove myself... will any company provide me this 1 opportunity??
29th May 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

i m a cse btech 2nd yr student, plz tel me wich summer training i should go for... oracle , java or some other in summer vacations that wil prove vital ahead in future.
26th August 2012, 04:14 PM
RAMraj verma

Default IN WHAT FIELD i can take traing in 5 sam

i want to take traing in 5 same. and in what feild i can iknow c c++ java
27th January 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hii i'm roshni, student of b.tech. 3rd yr cse . i want to do training in a good company so plz tell me in which company i should do training nd also tell me how to apply for a training? nd what is the criteria of the respective companies regarding their fee structure,location etc..
plz tell me for which language i should go for .net or java or any other...
i wud lyk to knw dat companies gives me training frm starting or either i should knw some basics related to dat lang. in which i'll do training...
plz reply me asap!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?