10th July 2011, 05:50 PM
pradeep kannan

Eligibility for VAO Exam?

I want to appear for VAO Exam. sir plz tell what is the eligible qualification of VAO exam

17th July 2011, 01:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for VAO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep kannan View Post
I want to appear for VAO Exam. sir plz tell what is the eligible qualification of VAO exam
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts the Examination for the Recruitment of Village Administrative Officer.

Educational Qualification -

And To apply for this examination You must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification. That You must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies OR to College Courses of studies.

So, You must have passed the S.S.L.C Public Examination with Tamil as one of the languages And If you have not passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they posses a higher qualification.

Age Eligiblity -

For General candidates age should between 21 to 30 years.

And for SC, ST candidates age should between 21 to 40 Year.

And If you are Interested to get more Information about TNPSC VAO examination, Then please visit the TNPSC website Or Read the Given Notification -

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 248_not_eng_vao2k10.pdf(138.8 KB, 343 views)
17th July 2011, 01:37 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
for this you have to generally pass from your college +2.
or you must have pass sslc public exam from tamil as one of the language .

there is age limit for general student 21 -30 yrs
more 8 - 10 yrs relaxation for sc/ st students .

for more details you can visit thier website

good luck........
17th July 2011, 02:16 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

TNPSC VAO Exam 2010 - 2011 - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published notification to direct recruitment for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer - VAO Examination 2010. - 2011.

TNPSC VAO Exam 2010 - 2011
Village Administrative Officer
Total Vacancies- 3884 in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Salary Pay Scale : Rs.5,200 - 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/- P.M, Age Limit : 21 to 30 years (Maximum 40 years for SC/ST/MBC/BCM and Widows)
Qualification : Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.

Examination Fee : Rs.75/- should be paid only through any one of the Post offices in Tamil Nadu. (No fee for PH / Destitute Widows candidates)
17th July 2011, 03:03 PM
subham7772

TNPSC VAO Exam 2010-2011:-Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) has published notification to direct recruitment for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer - VAO Examination 2010-2011.

Educational Qualification:-

=>Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies or its equivalent or higher qualification.

Knowledge of Tamil:-

Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil i.e.

1.Must have passed the S.S.L.C. Public Examination with Tamil as one of the languages.

2.Must have studied the High School Course in Tamil Medium and passed the S.S.L.C. Public Examination in Tamil Medium.

3.Must have passed the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil, conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.

Age limit ir Eligiblity of age :-

1.The general candidates should be in the age of 21-30 years.

2.The others i.e.SCs,STs,MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all castes candidates should be in the age of 21-40 years.

For more detail about the Examination, visit the official website :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 37522d1310885315-eligibility-vao-exam-248_not_eng_vao2k10.pdf(138.8 KB, 179 views)
File Type: pdf 257_not_eng_grp2k11.pdf(90.1 KB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf 258_not_eng_csse12k11.pdf(148.8 KB, 164 views)
File Type: pdf 267_not_eng_app2k11.pdf(50.5 KB, 126 views)
File Type: pdf 268_not_eng_gr4_ph.pdf(119.5 KB, 181 views)
File Type: pdf 273_not_eng_ae_da_mi_2k11.pdf(49.1 KB, 298 views)
File Type: pdf 274_not_eng_grp1b2k11.pdf(60.9 KB, 157 views)
File Type: pdf 275_not_eng_ho_reh_teach_2k11.pdf(64.4 KB, 171 views)
File Type: pdf 276_not_eng_lo2k11.pdf(78.1 KB, 242 views)
File Type: pdf 278_not_eng_gf_ta2k10.pdf(89.7 KB, 156 views)
File Type: pdf 280_not_eng_supp_csse_i_2k10.pdf(98.5 KB, 241 views)
17th July 2011, 06:32 PM
kritika@Hans

hi
village administrative exam is conducted by TNPSC
for this exam a candidate must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
its pay scale is rs. 5200 - rs. 20200

the age limit is 21 - 30 years
with maximum of 40 years for sc/st/bcm

all the best
17th July 2011, 06:36 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

VAO - Village adminstrative officer

CRITERIA:--

* Candidates must pass S S L C public examination or its equivalent with
eligibility for admission with Higher secondary courses.

application fee- 75/- per application paid in any post office at the time of
buy.

SALARY:--

scale=5200 to 20,200
grade pay 2000/month

age- 21 to 30 years.
17th July 2011, 09:57 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
TNPSC VAO Exam 2010 - 2011 1 . Village Administrative Officer Total Vacancies- 3884 in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Salary Pay Scale : Rs.5 , 200 - 20 ,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2 ,000 /- P.M, Age Limit : 21 to 30 years (Maximum 40 years for SC/ ST/MBC/BCM and Widows) Qualification : Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies. Examination Fee : Rs.75 /- should be paid only through any one of the Post offices in Tamil Nadu. (No fee for PH / Destitute Widows candidates) Submission of Application : Last date for receipt of application : 28 /12 /2010 to the following address: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No.1. Greams Road, Chennai- 600 006 on or before 5.45 PM
17th July 2011, 10:04 PM
Uttam Nandi

Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Exam is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. To write this exam you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria :-
Educational Qualification
-> Minimum general qualification is candidates must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination with eligibility for admission to higher secondary courses of studies (or) to college courses of studies or it's equivalent or higher qualification.
-> You should have passed S.S.L.C public examination with Tamil as one of the languages or
-> You should have studied the high school course in Tamil medium and passed the S.S.L.C public examination in Tamil medium or
-> You should have passed the second class language test (full test) in Tamil conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Even if you don't satisfy any of the above criteria on knowledge of Tamil language, you can apply. But you must pass this second class language test within a period of 2 years from the date of appointed. Failing to do so will result in discharging from service.
Age Limit
-> For applying for this exam minimum age should be 21 years.
-> 40 years is the age limit for SCs, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and destitute widows of all castes.
-> For others upper age limit is 30 years.
-> Physically Handicapped candidates gets age concession upto 10 years. The degree of physical disability should be 40% and above.
-> Persons who are in Government service or unemployed get a age concession of 5 years in the maximum limit.
-> If candidates not belonging to SCs, STs, MBCs/DCs already have put 5 years of regular service in state/central government are not eligible to write this exam. This is applicable even if they stay within the age limit.
17th July 2011, 11:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission carries out the TNPSC VAO exam for recruiting eligible aspirants for the post of Village Administrative Officers. Those who clear the test can seek for career in any of the Government offices that come under TNPSC. After entering into this profession, these professionals can expect remunerations around Rs.5,200 - 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/- per month.

Qualification criteria-

Aspirants who have passed the SSLC exam from a certified Board are eligible to apply for the entrance test. They should be qualified to pursue the intermediate or graduation course as well. In addition, they should be aged above 21 years and below 30 years as per the notification date. Only Tamil Nadu residents can apply for the test.

All the best..
17th July 2011, 11:55 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

Village Administrative Officer(VAO) exam is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).

Educational Qualification for VAO exam
-

You must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies OR to College Courses of studies.

You must have Tamil language in S.S.L.C Public Examination.

If you have not passed SSLC Examination you are not eligible even if they posses a higher qualification.

Age Eligiblity -

General category student must have age between 21 to 30 years.

SC, ST candidates must have age between 21 to 40 Year.

All the information related to this exam is provided on the website of TNPSC.you should visit this website for more information.

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

If you have these qualification you are eligible for this exam.
18th July 2011, 04:44 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hi

The eligibility criteria for VAO exam is as under:

The Candidate Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.

Best wishes........
18th July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz rply me soon....
23rd July 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, Iam gayathri
2nd December 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ganesh whether vao conducted regulary if it so next year when it will be announced?
19th April 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I'am 45 age old MBC candidate.Whether i am eligibile for vao exam.
21st April 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i am 33 age old MBC candidate .whether i am eligible for vao exam.
22nd April 2012, 01:22 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for VAO Exam :

VAO - Village Administrative Officer

Educational Qualification :
must have passed S.S.L.C public exam or equivalent exam for a recognized university

age between 21 to 30 years
10th July 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i am the pg degree holder and i am 43 years whether i am eligible to the VAO exam

sheriff
10th July 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
by the year of january 2013 i will be completing my age of 21..whether i am eligible to take the vao exam of sept 2012?urgent sir..pls do reply..thank you in advance...hoping to hear from you...
12th July 2012, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

hello sir by the year january 2013 i will commpeting my age 32 ..whether i am eligible to take the vao exam of sept 2012?urgent sir..pls do reply..thank you in advance...hoping to hear from you...
13th July 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i like the VAO but an 33years old so what can i do
31st July 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir my date of birth is 12-10-1991. am i elegible to write the vao exam pls tel immediately
6th August 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth 17-2-1994 now i am eligible for vao exam
7th August 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

where can we get the application form for VAO examination?
my date of birth is 5-4-1992.Can I appear this time?
7th August 2012, 06:27 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
Eligibility Criteria for VAO Exam 2012 - TNPSC VAO (Village Administrative Officer) Exam 2012 - www.tnpsc.gov.in

Age limit: As on 1st July 2012 age limit for General and Unreserved category candidates is 21 (twenty one) years to 30 (thirty) years and candidates who are from SC, BC, MBCs, DCs, BCMs and DWs cast minimum age limit is same but maximum age limit could be 40 (forty) years.
Educational qualification: As on 9th July, 2012 applicant must have secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) or its equivalent qualification.
Thanks
7th August 2012, 09:19 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: ?

Hello ,
Eligibility for VAO Exam
Age Limit:
Candidates,who belongs to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes must have 21 years and the max age limit is 40 years as on 01-07-2012
For General candidates(who did not belongs to above listed caste) must have the minimum age of 21 years and the max age limit is 30 years

Education Qualifications:
1.Must posses S.S.L.C Public Examination or it’s Equivalent Education or Higher education qualifications like Intermediate/Degree.
2.It’s clear that the Minimum Education qualification is S.S.L.C

Qualifying Marks:
In order to get a Job as a VAO in Tamilnadu,need to qualify/get the Cut off marks in TNPSC VAO Exam 2012.The VAO Exam Cut off Marks are 90 out of 300 marks.The selection process is based on the Performance in Exam and Reservations.

ALL THE BEST
16th June 2013, 12:09 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
VAO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. The recruitment exam to appoint these officers is conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. The notifications of this exam is generally published in the official website of TNPSC and in Employment News.

~Of all the total seats, 30% are kept reserved for women, 5% of the total seats are kept reserved for ex-servicemen and 3% of the total seats are kept reserved for physically handicapped candidates.

~To give this exam you need a secondary school leaving certificate. In short you need to be a 10th pass out which is the basic qualification required here to give VAO exam.

~The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. For SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCM the upper age limit is 40 years.

~Tamil is the language of Tamilnadu and as this recruitment is for Tamilnadu villages so Tamil Language is a must qualification required to apply for this exam.

~You can give the exam if you dont know this language but in that case you have to sit for Tamil language exam which is also conducted by TNPSC and pass in it.

~Selectors also gives stress on the following parameters: District described by the candidate and Reservation of vacancies in specific districts.

~There will be two papers mainly General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. You will get three hours to complete the paper. 90/300 marks is needed to qualify basically.

VAO Exam Books To Follow:-
  • TNPSC VAO: Pothu Arivu & Pothu Tamil by Deepak Series
  • TNPSC VAO (Paperback, Tamil) by Vanitha Pathipagam
  • TNPSC VAO Complete Guide( Raman's ) by Raman's Books
  • TNPSC VAO (Tamil) by Sakthi Publishing House

Hope this helps :-> :->
22nd June 2013, 12:28 PM
sagar_001
Senior Member+

VAO is the acronym of Village administrative officer
  • Villages administrative officer written exam will consist a singles paper of SSLC stander.
  • Age limit : 18 to 30
  • You have complete for 10th from any recognized board.
  • This paper will carry total 300 marks.
  • This question paper will be divided in two section
  • 1.General knowledge 2. General Tamil / General English section
  • Minimum qualifying marks is 90 for each candidates.
  • VAO exam application form fee is Rs 125/-
  • Pay Scale Rs.5,200 - 20,200/-and 2,400-Grade pay

Syllabus

Important Dates :

Date of Notification: 1st week of July 2013

Last date of application form submission: 1st week of august 2013

Last date form Fee submission: 2nd week of august 2013

Date of Written examination: last week of September 2013
18th January 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i am studing U.G Degree, if i will try to apply VAO Exam? My Age is 18.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?