25th September 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to approach for Ph.D without entrance exam and which are the universities offering Ph.D without entrance exam?

how to approach for phd without entrance exam.?what are the universities that offer phd without entrance exam? how to approach for that. please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  3. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  4. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  5. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  7. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  9. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  10. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in computer science without any entrance exam?
  11. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  12. Universities offering PhD in Physics without any entrance exam in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  13. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  14. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  15. discussion about Ph.D.
  16. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  17. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  18. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
25th March 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to approach for Ph.D without entrance exam and which are the universities offering Ph.D without entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to approach for phd without entrance exam.?what are the universities that offer phd without entrance exam? how to approach for that. please reply me as soon as possible.
howmuch fees per year
4th December 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to approach for Ph.D without entrance exam and which are the universities offering Ph.D without entrance exam?

I just want to enquire if any university in India provides PhD in Computer Science without entrance test
9th November 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA with 15 yrs of working experience and interested to do Ph.d in management through distance learning ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?