2nd September 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Statistics and having an age of 19 years?

I am 19 years old & studying in T.Y.B.Sc statistics at ST.Xaviers college ahmedabad.I want to be a bank manager.Please give me advise.

Related Questions:
  1. What strategies should I adopt to be a Manager in Government Bank being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BBA?
  2. How can I become a Bank Manager if pursuing PGDM in Marketing and HR?
  3. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  4. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible to give SCRA Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course with an age of 20 years?
  6. B.Tech Electronics and Communication Manager is eligible for Bank Manager or PO post?
  7. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  8. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)?
  11. How to become a bank manager?
  12. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  13. Any jobs in Banks after completing diploma in Computers?
  14. Educational criteria for ISS and IES exam
  15. How can I apply for CID post?
  16. How to apply for bank manager being a 1st year BCA student? What are the terms and condition of applying for bank manager post? -- [New]
  17. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  18. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
3rd September 2011, 12:49 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Statistics and having an age of 19 years?

Dear Friend

You can any one of the following two ways;

1. Bank P.O. exams.

But, the age limit for most of the bank P.O. exams, is 21 years minimum.
You can apply for bank P.O. exams when you become eligible for the same.
Through this exam you will become Assistant Branch Manager of a branch of bank
or you may be posted to the equivalent post in Finance/Loan/investment/other wings
of the bank.

2. MBA

As you are not eligible for bank P.O. exam till next year I would suggest you to prepare
for MBA entrance exams so that you can get admission in MBA in top B-schools.
It would be the best if you crack CAT with good percentiles and get admission in an IIM.
In addition to that you should also apply for MAT, SNAP etc.
The first year of MBA is common and in second year people choose a stream according
to their their. The allotment of stream is done o n the basis of choice and performance
in first year. For joining core banking firms, you should do MBA in Finance/Banking/Insurance.
If you do MBA from an IIM or some other top institute, you can get very high posts
in International banks.
28th September 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Statistics and having an age of 19 years?

How to became a train engine driver and degree
28th September 2011, 08:50 PM
praveendia

Answer of ur first question. In india to become a bank manager will having two options. At grduation level and second with management degree. At graduation level all banks are taking there examination. Initially they were known by name pobationary officer.eligibilty for PO.Individual should be graduate with 60% of marks. This percentage may vary as per bank policy. Age:-individual having age between 21 to 30 years.(as per sbi po notification). As u metting all criteria ur eligibilty untill ur graduation percentage is not less.best of luck.
24th October 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a F.Y.BCOM student,want the right guidance to become bank manager.
24th October 2011, 11:11 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
The city has become an outsourcing hub in India and has become a hop spot for job searchers. ... While discussing the statistics and the job trends in most of the organizations in ... However there are only 2% employees who are above 35 years of age. .... 27 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRIES HAVING BSC qualification FROM ..
Thanks,
25th October 2011, 09:40 AM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 19 years old & studying in T.Y.B.Sc statistics at ST.Xaviers college ahmedabad.I want to be a bank manager.Please give me advise.
1. Bank P.O. exams.

But, the age limit for most of the bank P.O. exams, is 21 years minimum.
You can apply for bank P.O. exams when you become eligible for the same.
Through this exam you will become Assistant Branch Manager of a branch of bank
or you may be posted to the equivalent post in Finance/Loan/investment/other wings
of the bank.

2. MBA

As you are not eligible for bank P.O. exam till next year I would suggest you to prepare
for MBA entrance exams so that you can get admission in MBA in top B-schools.
It would be the best if you crack CAT with good percentiles and get admission in an IIM.
In addition to that you should also apply for MAT, SNAP etc.
The first year of MBA is common and in second year people choose a stream according
to their their. The allotment of stream is done o n the basis of choice and performance
in first year. For joining core banking firms, you should do MBA in Finance/Banking/Insurance.
If you do MBA from an IIM or some other top institute, you can get very high posts
in International banks.

all the best
25th December 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

am i elligible for bank manager's exam , i am 22 years old and a student of B. Tech in 8th semester
28th August 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hello, I m dng BDS....can i apply for bank p.o jobs....
15th June 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

how to became a bank manager after doing B.com..??
24th October 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in B.COMIIIrd year.After this what should i do to become a bank manager.
6th March 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How to become bank manager being a candidate of pursuing f.y.bcom and having an age of 19 years
13th August 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

how to become a bank manager being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year bcom in management?
and step to become.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?