15th October 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What strategies should I adopt to be a Manager in Government Bank being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BBA?

i am pursuing bba 3rd year and i want ti know that what are the stratergies should i adopt to be a manager of a govt. bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Statistics and having an age of 19 years?
  2. How can I become a Bank Manager if pursuing PGDM in Marketing and HR?
  3. B.Tech Electronics and Communication Manager is eligible for Bank Manager or PO post?
  4. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  5. Can I apply for IBPS exam while pursuing BBA? I am in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?
  7. How to change to KIIT in 3rd semester? I am pursuing BBA under Utkal University
  8. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  9. How can I get notification of government vacancies? I am pursuing B.E 3rd year from ETC
  10. What type of preparation is required to get the government job after completion of BBA course? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for bank manager being a 1st year BCA student? What are the terms and condition of applying for bank manager post?
  12. Can I do B.Ed course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BBA course?
  13. Best way to get Job in Government sector being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Qualification required and steps to become a Bank Manager of reputed private Bank?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank Manager Exam being a candidate of pursuing final semester of B.Tech?
  18. Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?
17th October 2011, 11:08 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What strategies should I adopt to be a Manager in Government Bank being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BBA?

bank manager post is very much responsible post. to get job in the bank manager post is not so much easy. so many person try for this post. obviously you may also try. now it will be better for you to complete you master degree then you should try for job. so after BBA take admission in MBA course.

it is seen that bank manager post generally hold by the candidates those are from science background. but commerce back ground students may also try for this post. MBA candidates are eligible for this post. after MBA try to enter in to banking sector as an officer may in probationary officer. for probationary officer graduate students are eligible but as you want to go higher post it is always better to complete your master degree also after your graduation.

after few years experience in banking sector when there will be notification for manager post in any branch apply for that post and appear in the interview and written examination (if any). then you may be selected according to your performance.

best of luck.
17th October 2011, 12:01 PM
kinika

Default Re: What strategies should I adopt to be a Manager in Government Bank being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BBA?

bank manager post is very much responsible post. to get job in the bank manager post is not so much easy. so many person try for this post. obviously you may also try. now it will be better for you to complete you master degree then you should try for job. so after BBA take admission in MBA course.

it is seen that bank manager post generally hold by the candidates those are from science background. but commerce back ground students may also try for this post. MBA candidates are eligible for this post. after MBA try to enter in to banking sector as an officer may in probationary officer. for probationary officer graduate students are eligible but as you want to go higher post it is always better to complete your master degree also after your graduation.

after few years experience in banking sector when there will be notification for manager post in any branch apply for that post and appear in the interview and written examination (if any). then you may be selected according to your performance.
11th December 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOME THE MANAGER ,I HAVE DONE MY 10TH VERY WELL WITH 85% OVERALL AND 66% IN SCIENCE(I AM FROM SC. BACKGROUND) ;)? ?
2nd April 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 10 & want to become bank manager so what should i do
3rd March 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bank manager position if I have done MBA through correspondence...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?