2nd April 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How to become BSc agriculture after doing computer science diploma

I done computer science diploma and now i want to do bsc agriculture what i can do

1st May 2016, 12:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become BSc agriculture after doing computer science diploma

Being a diploma in computer science you are eligible for Bachelor of Science with Agriculture degree course which has a good career opportunities in the country like India which is agro-based.

Also for pursuing the same course from a good agricultural college or any government college you need to clear AIEEA-UG ( All India Entrance Examination for Agricultural Undergraduate Course ) and for appearing in the same you need to have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years till the 1st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your higher secondary degree course with PCM/PCB/PCA or any other equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate in the same from a recognized institute. Marks relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details about the same examination, you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in
2nd May 2016, 09:05 PM
sarika1993

Yes. You are eligible to apply for B.Sc (Agriculture).

B.Sc (Agriculture) Eligibility
- You must have passed Intermediate in science stream from a recognized board.
- You should have appeared entrance exam for admission.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Horticulture
- Agro Meteorology
- Genetics
- Plant Breeding
- Livestock Production
- Crop Production

Career Prospects
You will have great career opportunities after completion of B.Sc (Agriculture). You may have chances to get job in the fields of Agro Industries , Dairy Industries , Food Process Units , Fisheries , Farming , Plantation , Mining , Cattle Rearing etc.
10th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I've completed diploma in computer engg so how can I do any agriculture course like horticulture is that possible??
14th May 2019, 11:01 AM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Being a diploma in computer science you are eligible for Bachelor of Science with Agriculture degree course. Also for pursuing the same course from a good agriculture college or any government college, you need to clear AIEEA-UG(All India Entrance Examination for Agricultural Undergraduate Course).

B. Sc (Agriculture) Eligibility :
You must have passed 12th in science stream from a recognized university.
Minimum marks 40-50% in PCB subjects
You should have appeared entrance exam for admission.

Career Prospects :
You may have chance to get job in the field of Agro Industries, Dairy Industries, Food Process Units, Plantation, Mining, Farming, Cattle Rearing etc.
6th June 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between bsc computer science and bsc agri? and How? and which course have lot of jobs and which?
27th November 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate of Bsc,Computer Science. year of passing is 2019. I have studied Maths Biology group and consists of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology are the major subjects, in My Higher Secondary with the Percentage of 73%. And I want to Know about the age limit to study the Agriculture courses. Can I eligible to study the Bsc,Agriculture or Diploma in Agriculture for next coming years?
9th September 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any agriculture based courses after the completion of computer science in Bsc
9th September 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

After the completion of Bsc computer science can I do any agricultural based courses
11th September 2020, 03:39 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How to become BSc agriculture after doing computer science diploma

Being a diploma in computer science you are eligible for Bachelor of Science with Agriculture degree course.

Also for pursuing the same course from a good agriculture college or any government college, you need to clear All India Entrance Examination for Agricultural Undergraduate Course).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?