5th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good option to go for masters in Chemical Engineering after computer engineering?

I am currently doing my computer engineering. I would like to my
Masters in chemical engineering due to family business related to it. Is it good option

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for doing masters in chemical engineering?
  2. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  3. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  4. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  5. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  6. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  8. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  9. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  10. Is there any college offering masters degree in chemical engineering in India?
  11. Which would be a better option for me- pursuing B.Tech in chemical engineering from JU or pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering from Shibur?
  12. Can I join Masters in Environmental Engineering in IITs or NITs after completion of BE in Chemical Engineering?
  13. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  14. Is it a good idea to do Masters in Chemical engineering after B.E Biotechnology?
  15. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?
  17. What is the procedure for pursuing MS from abroad in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Which is best field in polytechnic to earn more money in future? -- [New]
6th November 2011, 12:01 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it a good option to go for masters in Chemical Engineering after computer engineering?

dear friend,

according to my opinion its not good decision ,because if you want to master in one subject then always try for that subject in which you are best ,
not for that you don't know much more about it .
its obvius that you know more about computer related thing than chemical.
so
best of luck.
14th November 2011, 08:07 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it a good option to go for masters in Chemical Engineering after computer engineering?

according to my opinion its not good decision ,because if you want to master in one subject then always try for that subject in which you are best ,
not for that you don't know much more about it .
its obvius that you know more about computer related thing than chemical.
so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?