10th July 2012, 12:13 PM
shilpa joy

How to become a college lecturer? I am a BSc student and have got placement in TCS and WIPRO

im a bsc physics student.i got placement in tcs & wipro.im confused whether to join in one of them or to do msc.how to become a college lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria required to apply for TCS, WIPRO, IBM campus placement?
  2. Information about off campus placement of HCL, WIPRO, TCS for passouts?
  3. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  4. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  5. Placement Papers of IT companies like TCS, WIPRO, CTS etc.?
  6. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements? -- [New]
  7. Best books for studying for TCS placements?
  8. How can I prepare for placement in IT companies like TCS, HCL, WIPRO
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  10. When is the off campus placement of TCS and Wipro in Bhubaneshwar?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS and Wipro if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  12. Can I apply for TCS, WIPRO after passing 12th with 59% and 10th with 67%?
  13. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  14. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  15. Which book is best suited for the study of questions coming in TCS, WIPRO and other placement interviews?
  16. Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Placement Papers of Accenture, TCS, Wipro, CTS and Capgemini?
  18. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
16th September 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a college lecturer? I am a BSc student and have got placement in TCS and WIPRO

can i become a lecturer or can i get any job
27th July 2013, 04:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a college lecturer? I am a BSc student and have got placement in TCS and WIPRO

M.Sc or master’s degree is the basic qualification required to become lecturer. Such candidates should have qualified NET to join as Lecturer or Asst Professor in government colleges. Master’s degree with at least 55% marks is the qualification insisted for NET. Salary package offered for the position is around Rs. 40,000/- per month. Selection among lecturer or IT job can be done according to your interest.
30th June 2021, 10:46 PM
Singhskomal

If you want to become lecturer for this you need to do m.sc with minimum 55% with recognized University...than you can appear for UGC NET ( National eligibility test) its a entrance exam to get admission in ph.d. ( doctors in philosophy)...than you can become college lecturer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?