27th March 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Communication engineer and work in Navy or Air Force?

i want to became a communication engineer & work in navy or airforce ,can i?

27th March 2011, 11:33 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a Communication engineer and work in Navy or Air Force?

You have not mentioned your educational qualification so it is difficult to provide you accurate guidance.

The essential qualification required for becoming a telecommunication engineering is that you must hold a degree (BE/B.Tech.) in telecommunication engineering, or BE in electrical engineering with communications as a subject.

Yes, you can join navy or airforce. There are lots of vaccancies in navy & airforce for engineering gradutes. You can also work with the Ministry of Communication, AIR, DD, and information and broadcasting sectors, railways, police, BSF, CRPF and defense related organizations
9th May 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Communication engineer and work in Navy or Air Force?

i am studying telecommunication engineering 2 nd year. so i want some information about joining, preparation for drdo, indian army, indian air force etc. can you help in this??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?