31st August 2011, 01:28 PM
mohanreddy.d

How to become a Druggist being a Chemical Engineer?

Iam a chemical engineer I want to know how to became a airfort druggist.
suggset me well.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  2. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  3. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  4. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
  5. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  6. How to become a chemical engineer? I am a 10th passed student
  7. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  8. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  9. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  10. Career prospects of Diploma Chemical Engineer? Scope in UG courses? -- [New]
  11. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  12. How can I apply for Training of 6 months in Chemical Industries being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  13. Scope of D-Pharmacy course in India?
  14. How can I become a chemical engineer after completing 12th in biology?
  15. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Job options available for a chemical engineer?
  17. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  18. How to join in M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? I am a chemical engineer
24th April 2012, 12:35 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Druggist being a Chemical Engineer?

dear friend,

You will probably earn more as a druggist and it will probably be a more easy going job,but drugology is a really popular field now and you will have a lot of competetion in pharmacy school.
Do you think you had enjoy being a druggist for the rest of your life?would you go find a job after you recieve your degree or will you be persuing a masters?
Both these types of careers will be highly sought after.
my friend roommate was chemical engineer and is now working for conoco-philips.personally,i believe that persuing a career in drugology will yield better result in the future though.......................

gud luck...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th October 2013, 12:58 AM
Maru Nirav

Smile Re: How to become a Druggist being a Chemical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanreddy.d View Post
Iam a chemical engineer I want to know how to became a airfort druggist.
suggset me well.
gud luck...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think you had enjoy being a druggist for the rest of your life?would you go find a job after you recieve your degree or will you be persuing a masters?
Both these types of careers will be highly sought after.
my friend roommate was chemical engineer and is now working for conoco-philips.personally,i believe that persuing a career in drugology will yield better result in the future though.......................

You will probably earn more as a druggist and it will probably be a more easy going job,but drugology is a really popular field now and you will have a lot of competetion in pharmacy school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?