29th March 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Career prospects of Diploma Chemical Engineer? Scope in UG courses?

Hi Sir,
I am a student who have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering. I would like to know what is the scope of having admission in UG course? And being a Chemical Engineer, what will be my career prospect if I would have been completed it?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  2. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  3. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  4. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  5. What will be the career scope for me after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar?
  6. Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?
  7. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  8. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  9. Job oriented courses available to study for Chemical Engineering Diploma student except B.Tech?
  10. Career prospects for an Electronics Engineer? Which are the high paying jobs?
  11. What will be the career scope for me in CBI Services after completion of Diploma in Chemical?
  12. What is the scope of Genetics in India? Is Diploma in same beneficial for career prospects?
  13. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  15. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  18. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
7th April 2016, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects of Diploma Chemical Engineer? Scope in UG courses?

Career Prospects of Diploma Chemical Engineer:

There are several course opportunities available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering. The best course I can strongly suggest you to pursue after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Chemical Engineering. Several courses available are,
>> B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
>> B.E in Chemical Engineering
>> Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
>> M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
>> M.Sc in Chemical Engineering
>> M.E in Chemical Engineering

As there will be less number of job opportunities available after completion of Diploma, I strongly suggest you to go for B.Tech/ B.E in Chemical Engineering. You may find employment opportunities in Nano Technology Companies, Bio Technology based companies, Petrochemical Companies, Pharmaceutical companies, Nuclear Energy Organizations and in Mineral based industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?