22nd March 2013, 06:46 PM
narayni

How to become a good collector after completing 3rd year diploma in Information Technology?

hiiii,
respected sir\mam

I want to became a gd collector.......I had completed 3rd year diploma in Information Technology & currently am doing 2nd yr BE(engg) in IT branch.
i want to became a perfect collector so plz give me a guideline and give me details how to become a good collector??what i'm actully doing???
plz reply.......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  2. How can I become a collector after completing B.E? I am studying computer engineering in 3rd semester
  3. How to become a collector after completing B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. How to do training in Information Technology for two months after doing B.Tech IT in 3rd year?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  6. Is it possible to appear in GPSC after Diploma or B.E. if got detained for a year?
  7. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  8. Is there any way to become a collector after completion of diplom
  9. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  10. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  11. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  12. How to go for further education after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  13. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia? -- [New]
  14. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  15. Should I qualify for the entrance exam of NDA after completing diploma in IT?
  16. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  17. How to become a collector after passing B.Tech EEE?
  18. Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2015, 09:02 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to become a good collector after completing 3rd year diploma in Information Technology?

It is good to see that you aim for Collector and you have to be really passionate about it.
First you have to complete you B.Tech in IT and while doing this course try to concentrate on Newspapers which will be very useful in Civil Service exams.
UPSC is a civil service Exam conducted every year by government of India for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS and many others posts.

Eligibilty for Civil Servie:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Graduate (3 yr/ 4 yr course).
-Age Limit- Minimum of 21 yrs Maximum of 32 yrs, Relaxation is there for Reserved candidates.

Exam Process:
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Exam which is of Descriptive form ( UPSC will have optional subject but State level PSC's will not have optional paper).
-Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?