13th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Judge? I am studying 10th

i want to become judge and i am studying in tenth std. PLEASE SUGGEST ME THAT IN WHICH FIELD I SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE ADMISSION AFTER 10.

14th July 2012, 01:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Judge? I am studying 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to become judge and i am studying in tenth std. PLEASE SUGGEST ME THAT IN WHICH FIELD I SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE ADMISSION AFTER 10.

To become a judge first of all you will have to be a graduate in law.

The students from any stream can take up the law course. So you can choose Arts also in 11th

After completing your 10+2 studies you will have to give some entrance exams for doing the L.LB One of the most common entrance Being CLAT (Common Law Admission Test )

For appearing in the CLAT exam you must have completed 10+2 studies with a minimum of 50% marks. However a relaxation of 5% is given to the SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidates.

The criteria for Most of the other entrances will also be the same. There may also be an upper age limit of 20 years for General candidate.
But these may vary from one entrance exam to another.

In CLAT exam questions will be asked from Legal aptitude, logical reasoning, English General Knowledge and elementary mathematics.

After completing graduation in Law you will have to give the Judicial service exams. These are state level exams conducted by the respective state government.

To be eligible for this exam you must have passed all the exams of L.LB in first attempt and also you must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the final year examination.

The eligibility criteria may vary from one state exam to another.
The exam consist of Preliminary exam, Main exam and Viva Voice.

You will have to check the details of your respective state exams for further information.
14th July 2012, 02:39 PM
ankur bana

hi,
Steps to becoming a Judge Step 1 - Education:Generally, the minimum requirements needed to become a judge include obtaining a bachelor's degree and having field experience. Certain skills are required for successin this occupation, including analyzing, logicalthinking, speaking and researching, skills which can be acquired through courses such as public speaking, government, English, philosophy, history and a variety of others.
Step 2 - Become a Lawyer: A majority of both federal and state judges are required to have received a degree of Juris Doctor (J.D.). In addition, anyone seeking to become a judge must pass the bar exam given by your state and acquire experience working in the legal system.
14th July 2012, 05:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

A Judge is one of the most respected positions in the Indian legal system. A judge is the concerning authority who is in charge of the administering and interpreting the rules in India. A candidate who wishes to become a Judge will have to appear in a State Judicial service Exam. The candidates who have qualified in this exam are only eligible to apply for the post. This exam is held in all the states in India every year. A candidate has to be an Indian citizen. The age of the candidate must be above 45 years. A candidate must have an experience and have to practice as a lawyer in the high court for more than 10 years. The candidates who have all the required qualification can send the application to the Register General of the concerned court.
Thanks
14th July 2012, 06:47 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to become a Judge is Graduation in Law Degree or LL.B.

The LL.B. can be pursed in two ways :- After 12th 5 years Integrated Law Degree and after Graduation 3 years Law Degree.

You can apply for 5 Years Integrated LL.B. course after 12th from any stream with 50% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 20 years through entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

On the basis of the score in CLAT you can be admitted to top Law schools under NLU(National Law University) and other Universities.

After Graduation in any stream you can apply for 3 years LL.B. course within the age of 30 years through appearing entrance exam like CLAT.

So as you are now studying in class 10th, you can take any stream in 12th or after 12th you can complete your Graduation in any stream of your interest.

And after completion of LL.B. degree you have to appear and crack Judicial Service Exam conducted by respective State Public Service Commission.

The selection of candidate for Judicial Service is through written exam followed by personal interview.

The successful candidate will be appointed as Judge in respective Judicial Service.
14th July 2012, 06:49 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to become a Judge is Graduation in Law Degree or LL.B.

The LL.B. can be pursed in two ways :- After 12th 5 years Integrated Law Degree and after Graduation 3 years Law Degree.

You can apply for 5 Years Integrated LL.B. course after 12th from any stream with 50% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 20 years through entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

On the basis of the score in CLAT you can be admitted to top Law schools under NLU(National Law University) and other Universities.

After Graduation in any stream you can apply for 3 years LL.B. course within the age of 30 years through appearing entrance exam like CLAT.

So as you are now studying in class 10th, you can take any stream in 12th or after 12th you can complete your Graduation in any stream of your interest.

And after completion of LL.B. degree you have to appear and crack Judicial Service Exam conducted by respective State Public Service Commission.

The selection of candidate for Judicial Service is through written exam followed by personal interview.

The successful candidate will be appointed as Judge in respective Judicial Service.
31st August 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 10 what should I do to become a good justice at high court
14th December 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in class 10th i don't know which stream is the correct to become a judge
20th April 2014, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

I m student of 11th class but I hve a commerce without maths but I want make a judge so plzzz tell what is procedure and how many years to complete a law studies and make a judge
13th June 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR I GOT 96% MARKS IN 10TH BUT IAM WEAK IN MATHS I CAN TRY MY BEST CAN DO ANYTHING TO BECOME A JUDGE SO WHIH STREAM I SHOULD CHOOSE TO BECOME SUCESSFUL JUDGE
30th July 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to become a Judge? I am studying 10th

Quote:
SIR I GOT 96% MARKS IN 10TH BUT IAM WEAK IN MATHS I CAN TRY MY BEST CAN DO ANYTHING TO BECOME A JUDGE SO WHIH STREAM I SHOULD CHOOSE TO BECOME SUCESSFUL JUDGE
You should go for commerce/arts stream.Political science is most important subject and economics.
9th November 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hy
I am shivam
I want to know
That m in 11 class
So in future what to do to became a lawyer
31st December 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12 belonging to a science student!
what is the cretreia to becoming a judge
sir,please tell me about that
31st December 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in class 12 from science side
i want to become a judge in furture

so,please!tell me about career in this feild
8th February 2015, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

hello,
I am Rashim . i m in 10th grade
i wanna that can i go for direct judge post ?
n can i be a judge by 23 or 24 age?
n can i study llm n ph.d along wid judge job.
n i also wanna know more about ph.d in law.
pls pls pls help me . i m too much confused. n i can do anything to become a judge
11th March 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of science stream pcm so how can i do llb after 12 because there is no history,economics and these subjects are most imp so i have no knowledge..sir plz help me
13th April 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 class having arts so plz tell me briefly all the steps and their duration to became district court judge
29th July 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN 11TH CLASS HAVING COMMERCE. I GOT (10 C.G.P.A) IN 10TH CLASS FROM CBSE BOARD. I WANT TO BE THE JUDGE, BUT I AM WEAK IN MATHS. CAN I APPLY FOR CLAT EXAM WITHOUT STUDYING MATHS AFTER 12TH.
WITH REGARDS
TISHA
18th September 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am student of 9 std i want to become a judge i m weak in maths please suggest me
8th January 2016, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

i am student of class 11th ,arts of aligarh muslims university (aligarh), i wants to become a judge but i am weak in english so please suggest me how i can prepare myself to become a judge
9th June 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 10 with 10 cgpa and I take bio,physics,chemistry but I want to become judge can I become by taking these subjects and can I also apply for civil services.Please suggest me sir
25th June 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are complusory to take in arts stream for becoming a judge?
13th February 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a judge byt I have medical steam how can I crack clat is there any need to have 5years expeirence as a lawer to become a judge
17th February 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a judge if I'm a student of Commerce with maths in 11?
28th February 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10 class i want to ask which stream should I adopt in 11 standard as i score 80 % in 9th class and i have interest in SST but hate maths and science and if i take humanities then when i am doing LLB and doing preparation of judge entrance exam would i get syllabus related to humanities ..and if not then which stream is most favorable for me on future basis of studies... whether science, commerce or Humanities. .
28th April 2017, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become judge. I'm in 1 class in stream arts with maths, please suggest me all the steps to become a judge.
26th June 2017, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to crack UPSC IAS, but I am totally confused in stream I got 10 CGPA in 10 th class and it is my humble request to you sir please tell me the stream which is beneficial for me in future
26th January 2018, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Now I am doing LL.b 3rd years after b.Com my question is that what llm also compulsory to do prepare a judicial exam and for judicial exam have girls relaxation also for all caste like General Ya any other if yes so what percentage relaxed
28th March 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become a judge and what are the requirements. I am post graduate in journalism and mass communication.
Thanks
16th April 2018, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am going to start myclass 11th and i want to become a judge in future sir which stream i have to take science or commerce
Sir i take commrce can i get advantage in future for my law studies or not
Or taking any stream will not effect my law studies
Sir by the way i want to take PCM .will it be right for me
Thank u
23rd April 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sr my goal is to become a judge and I had completed my schooling with good percentage. Which course I have to take for my intermediate study suggest
28th May 2018, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I just want to say that please answer all those question s which are pending then easily I would get my answer
29th May 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM GAGAN ..AS I AM INTRESTED IN BECOMING A JUDGE. I AM PRESENTLY IN CLASS 10TH. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT STREAM SHOULD I TAKE TO BECOME JUDGE. NON MEDICAL OR ARCS .

PLEASE SUGGEST ME
23rd June 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

IS MATHS IMPORTANT TO CLEAR PCSJ EXAM ? WILL TAKING BIO IN CLASS 11TH WILL BE A LOSS TO ME?? VERY CONFUSED BETWEEN MATHS AND BIO.......
29th November 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in tenth std.and i'll take arts in 1 and 2 then after 2 what will i take:- BA or BSC
10th January 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sr i am student of clas 10. I AM SO CONFUSED TO TAKE WHICH STREAM IN 11 I NOT HAVE MORE FOCUS ON ANY SUBJECT BECAUSE ALL ARE EQUAL FOR ME IN NOWDAYS. MY GOAL WAS TO BE JUDGE, PLZ HELP ME ; I WILL SURE THAT YOU MAY HELP ME.THANKS SR IN ADVANCE.
30th May 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that i have taken commerce without maths in 12th and i want to be a civil judge suggest me how to become a civil judge without doing clat suggest me something which dose not have maths in it.
3rd November 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to become a judge and i have taken science in 11th class .is there any benefit which i am going to have after taking sci?..
20th November 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have commerce without maths can judge is possible in this stream
5th June 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hey sir mai abi 10th class ki study complete kri h mera qus h ki agar mai class 11th me PCB lekar study kru to kya mai civil judge bn skti hu
27th August 2020, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I read in 9th class I want to become a judge which subject I have to prepare
4th January 2021, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is msc,B.Ed. Now i wanted to become judge..what is the age limit and wat courses i need to do
4th February 2021, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should take in 11th class to become a judge
31st May 2021, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm in 11th and I'm taking economics but I'm confused to take economics in hindi or english which is more suitable for being a judge
3rd June 2021, 12:56 PM
Afreen0786

Bro to become a judge firstly you have to graduate in law . You can opt law college by any stream you can take arts in 11th . And after your 12th you can give several entrance examinations for LLB most common degree . You need to score minimum 50% in your boards to appear in these examinations .
3rd June 2021, 04:40 PM
johnnycollins233

Quote:
I'm in 11th and I'm taking economics but I'm confused to take economics in hindi or english which is more suitable for being a judge
You have to do graudation in Law if you want to be as a judge and there is no issue if you choose hindi or english economics because it is just a basic knowledge. You will study in graduation about the LAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?