12th August 2013, 09:09 PM
raveena babu

How can I become an Astronaut? I am studying 10th standard

Hai, i am raveena babu,i am an indian,,...now i am studying in 10th.
My ambition is to become an astronaut.how can i fulfil my dreams?what are the courses for that?is there any course after 10th standard?and i am interested in subjects like physics chemistry and maths?what are the qualifications to become an astronaut?what are the terms and conditions?i hope i will get a good answer for these questions and the i hope this answers will help me to fulfil my dream

3rd July 2014, 11:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become an Astronaut? I am studying 10th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by raveena babu View Post
Hai, i am raveena babu,i am an indian,,...now i am studying in 10th.
My ambition is to become an astronaut.how can i fulfil my dreams?what are the courses for that?is there any course after 10th standard?and i am interested in subjects like physics chemistry and maths?what are the qualifications to become an astronaut?what are the terms and conditions?i hope i will get a good answer for these questions and the i hope this answers will help me to fulfil my dream
It's Nice to see that you are interested to become an Astronaut. You need to complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in order to become an Astronaut. Since you have completed 10th standard. So, I suggest you to apply for 11th, 12th standard in science stream. After completing 12th standard you need to operate B. Sc/B.E/B. Tech in Astronomy course.

- If you are interested in Instrumentation or Experimental Astronomy then you can operate B. Tech/B.E in Astronomy course .

- If you are interested in Theoretical Astronomy then you can operate B. Sc in Astronomy course .

Astronomer Eligibility Criteria:-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 from any national or state board or any equivalent board with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserve category) are eligible. The candidates appearing for 12th standard examination are also eligible.
-The Candidate should be studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
-The candidate age should not less than 17 years.

Skill required to become an Astronaut:-

-Candidate should be good in the subjects like, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics etc...
-Candidate should have good Communication and Teaching Skill.
-Candidate should have good decision making skill.
23rd May 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to become Astronomer, so what should I do to become Astronomer ? I like space science. So please guide me.
23rd May 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to become Astronomer. So what should I do to become Astronomer. Please guide me and give some suggestions on Astronomer. And what should I do after 10th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?