16th January 2014, 03:00 PM
npmca

How to become a member of bar council after completing LLB?

i have completed LLB during 1999. presently working in MNC company. i would like to become member of bar council and establish a social organisation to render legal services to needy people. please advise me in this regard.

26th July 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a member of bar council after completing LLB?

I am rajesh verma & i completed my llb 1st.in the medium of course what kind of work i do related to this profession which help me in my upcoming future
11th June 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed LLB course in 2004. Since then I was engaged in business as proprietor. Now I want to enroll with bar council to do practice as advocate. Tell me procedure to get enrolled now
11th June 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed llb in year 2004. Since then I m engaged in business as proprietor. Now I want to get enroll with bar council to practice as advocate . Tell registration procedure .
22nd June 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I applied for enrollment .My registration application no 2158/2015 When I got-Ashok Kumar
9th January 2016, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have been complected LLB on 2008 due to serving Central Govt. Service I could not join or Member of Bar counsel. I want to know can I member of Bar counsel
samir kumar
8th February 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to become a member of bar council of utter pradesh after completing LLB? What are tha charges of it?
18th June 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt servant but I would like to be enrolled for bar council. What should I do?
4th October 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What's the required minimum percentage in graduation to registere in bar council of up
5th October 2016, 01:24 PM
shiwangini raj

You can become a member of any state bar council from which ever state you belong to..

You need to apply for this in that particular Bar council with educational certificates of matriculation , graduation , and LLB with character certificate and for this ,, it expenses in all approx to Rs 25000 to 50000 ,, for registration in our council according to the particular council .
After this you may get registered your social organizations to render legal services to neddy people..
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?