2nd March 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Naval Officer? Which course should I pursue?

My interest is in Becoming a naval officer what course should i pursue

11th July 2013, 06:42 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: How to become a Naval Officer? Which course should I pursue?

Dear student,

The following criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for admission into the B.S. Marine Engineering(NAVAL OFFICER) degree programme at Tolani Maritime Institute:

Male candidates born on or after 1st September 1992 are eligible to apply for the 2013 batch. In accordance with Government of India guidelines, there is a two year age relaxation for female candidates and girls born on or after 1st September 1990 are eligible to apply for the 2013 batch.

Sex

TMI encourages the participation of both sexes without discrimination.

Marital Status

Only unmarried candidates will be considered.

Academic Qualifications

You must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:

At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (P C M), and
At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII
Physical Fitness

The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards. The candidate has to meet these standards to qualify for admission. You are advised to have yourself medically examined by competent doctors before applying. This will ensure that you meet the minimum requirements, which in turn will avoid disappointment at a later stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?