3rd April 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding Entrance Exams for Jobs in Navy?

Dear sir,
Kindly let me know the details about entrance exams for the jobs in Navy.
Please tell me the month on which these entrace exams held.
Thanks&Regards.
Vinay behra

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  3. Can I do BSc IT after 12th science?
  4. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
  5. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
  6. Which are the various entrance exams for government jobs after B.E ECE? I am got 57% till 7th semester
  7. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  9. What are the jobs to look for after Graduation? Courses to take for joining Navy jobs? -- [New]
  10. Information on how to join merchant navy?
  11. Information about AIIMS entrance exam?
  12. How can I approach the software jobs after passing B.Tech CSE? Details about the entrance exams?
  13. Jobs in Indian Navy for EEE graduates? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for officer grade jobs in Indian Navy?
  14. Which companies are hiring students of BBA?
  15. Government jobs in ECE stream and which are the exams we have to appear to get through Air Force or Navy for Females?
  16. Various entrance exams for Higher Studies and exams for Governemnt jobs after electical engineering
  17. Types of jobs in railways? Information related to railway exams and jobs available after 12th?
  18. Information regarding Entrance Exams to get Government Jobs for MCA candidates?
3rd April 2012, 11:32 AM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exams for Jobs in Navy?

hi
if u want to join navy then you can give the entrance of NDA which is held in the month of january after your 10+2 or in 10+2 .their is a age limit for the test their should be age of 18 on 1 january every year
thank u
9th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

IS IT FOR GILRS????
27th September 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.... I have completed my puc on commerce base now I am studying diploma mechanical engineering because I want to join navy and also am going to write an Exam of NDA on January ......so plzzz answer me can i go on diploma base after giving NDA exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?