14th October 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How to become an officer in central excise department other then Civil Service Entry?

please give details about become officer in central excise department other than civil service entry

14th October 2011, 04:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an officer in central excise department other then Civil Service Entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give details about become officer in central excise department other than civil service entry
Hello friend,
To become an officer in central excise department, you will have to qualify combined graduate level exam conducted by staff selection commission.

To be eligible for the exam, you must hold a bachelors degree, in any discipline.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the exam is 18 years.
The maximum age limit is 27 years.

For further information, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
5th November 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an officer in central excise department other then Civil Service Entry?

sir i m doing correspondence B com from sikkim manipal university & i m intrested to be an excise supritendent so can you please help me out for which course i have to do to be an excise supritendent.
26th May 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to become officer in central excise department or custom officer then what is the eligibility.?? and do exams appear every year??
15th December 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hello im graduate in 2000 now i want to join in civil services now i m 34 years so i m eligible for that
4th December 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I finished my BBA am I eligible to apply for a job in Central excise
4th December 2013, 09:36 PM
akhi612

I finished my BBA am I eligible to get a job in Central excise
27th February 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing CMA final.
How can I will be an officer in Central Excise or Custom.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?